• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is there, another player. That can play real media, besides real player

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Because, to put it bluntly. Real player, fucking sucks. I hate it so much, somebody uploaded some YYH episodes. But to my bad luck, they are in real format. Now, I refuse to even, download the piece of shit that is known as real player.

I tried VLC, wich supposedly can run any type of video. But it failed, I couldnt play the YYH on there.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
^if it works, I love you in a completely platonic way

EDIT:DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesnt work, Im starting toget irritated. I just wanted to watch some Yu yu hakusho. But I have to use real player. But that screws up my computer.

DAMMIT!!!!! Im ******

Last edited:

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Thanks, for at least attempting to help me. I know you are trying your best. Sorry if it seems I was yelling at you...

Im just trying to watch some YYH. You ever think you get closer to your goal?? Then another obstacle comes in the way??? Yeah, thats what it is basically like

EDIT: I got media player classic, and shizz. THen put the real alternative on it. But it still doesnt work.

WHat did I do wrong??

Last edited:
Windows Media Player?

Quick Time Player?

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
It is just not working, I dont know what to do anymore. I think I am going to cry. I hate real media player, and I would like to give a big fuck you to the people who made that piece of shit. Another super sized fuck you to the people who upload files in those formats.

I am getting no where. I got Media Player classic, and real alternative installed. I still cant watch RM files. Im trying to watch files labled as RMVB.

muckers

*yawn*
Why not just put up with Real Player for a bit? If you can't get these other things to work, there's no point in getting annoyed when you could solve the problem by just downloading Real Player.

It's only to watch those eps. after all - it's not exactly going to become your main media player, is it? ;)