• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is there ANY way to evolve Alolan Geodude from home?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I got three shiny Geodude on Pokemon Home's GTS that people brought over from Community Day on Go. The Geodude line is one of the only Alolan variant lines that isn't in the Galar Pokedex, and therefore doesn't get gifted by the Alolan Diglett trainer. Alolan forms aren't in BDSP or PLA. So I'm basically sitting on three unevolvable, untransferrable Pokemon (and no, I'm not trading them away), putting a major speed bump in my shiny Living Dex. I don't have Pokemon Go because my low end smartphone barely runs Home without it crashing repeatedly. And even if I did, I can't transfer them back to Go.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Unfortunately there is not. If they were transferred to LGPE first instead of directly to Home they could be evolved there. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the line is next available in a core series game.