• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is there evidence of Jesus' ressurection?

Joseph the Pharisie did? May I ask why he would do this? Seems strange to me that the same guy who voted to kill jesus would then give up his tomb

John 19:38 said:
And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave [him] leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
As I've said before, the evidence that John really was the person who wrote the gospel of John is more than enough for me, and the arguments against it seem downright foolish imo.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
As I've said before, the evidence that John really was the person who wrote the gospel of John is more than enough for me, and the arguments against it seem downright foolish imo.
What evidence is there that John Wrote John? Also why wait till he was 70 or older to do it?

That's a completely legitimate question to ask. There are a lot of people that believe the Gospel of John was written definitely before he was 70. Some think it was as early as 50 AD, and for legitimate reasons.

The evidence that John wrote John is in the final chapter where he describes the Disciple whom Jesus loved and says "Yeah, that was me, I was the guy who wrote this book. The End." He names every other disciple of Christ throughout his book, except himself. Probably out of humility. So it's pretty easy to tell which one he was. Beyond that, there is plenty of AD 100ish early church writing where they say, "Yeah, duh that was John who wrote that." on and on.

Idunno, Christianity, The Bible, Faith, Religion are subjects that kinda matter to a couple people around the world and throughout history. I know. It's weird or something.