• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this a Ballanced team ?

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Im training all these pokemon from scatch.Can you help me by telling me there strenght and Weakness,Suggestions etc.

pokemon.

lv. 20 Grovyle Gentle nature
pound
fury cutter
absorb
quick attack.

Level 19 Monferno.Rash nature.
Flame wheel
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Rock smash.

Lv 30 Lucario Mild nature
Quick attack
Me First
Force palm
Counter

Lv 16 Rotom Relaxed nature
Thundershock
Confuse ray
uproar
Double team.

level 30 Rampardos Brave Nature
Pursuit
Anceint power
Rock smash
Assurance

lv.52 Pidgeotto quirky nature
Roost
Mirror move
Fly
air slash.

please help me.

Raikou_fan

The biggest problem I see is ground type attacks. Pidgeotto Rotom and Grovyle shouldn't have too much of a problem with them, but if some1 has something that knows a strong ground move like earthquake, the other 3 are toast. I would probly get rid of Monferno. I love the chimchar group, but u don't really need them with Lucario. U do need a fire type though, I suggest one that is also part flying. Thats just me though, whatever u like would work. A water type would also be good, it could cover grovyle pidgeotto and lucarios weaknesses. Since you're still working on the movesets I won't say anything bout them. At those lvls moves change pretty quick. Thats all I got, I hope it helps! =]

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Im training all these pokemon from scatch.Can you help me by telling me there strenght and Weakness,Suggestions etc.

pokemon.

lv. Sceptile jolly/timid nature
@leftovers
-substitute
-leech seed/dragon claw or pulse
-Leaf blade/grassknot/Leafstorm
-X-scissors/nightslash/dragon claw or pulse

Sceptile was one of my favorite hoenns and I would try to breed for leech seed, because it makes an awsome combo when combined with sub and recovery from leftovers.

Level Infernape. adamant/jolly nature.
@lifeorb/expertbelt
-nastyplot/swordsdance
-F-thrower/flareblitz
-grassknot/T-punch/StoneEdge
-Closecombat

Another one of my favorites, You could either choose between a physical or special oriented Ape, and even a mix between the two works well

Lv 30 Lucario Modest/timidnature
lifeorb/choicespecs
-Aura sphere
-darkpulse/shadowball
-dragon pulse/waterpulse
-vacuum wave/psychic

Lucario is one of my favs and he makes an awsome special sweeper, just choose the moves you like, calm mind is also an option.

Lv 16 Rotom timid nature
@choicespecs/wiseglasses
-W-o-W/D-team
T-wave/confuse ray
-Shadowball/omious wind
-T-bolt/discharge

Rotom is an okay special sweeper, but rotom's strengths lie in its ability to iflict status conditions.

level 30 Rampardos Brave/adamant/jolly Nature
@Choice band/muscleband
-Headsmash
-StoneEdge/Stealthrock
-Earth quake/Stealthrock
-Crunch/pursuit

Rampardos is a powerful physical attacker, but can't take too many huge hits from high level pokemon like ones that know surf. Stealth rock could aslo work, to help your whole team out, by weakening your opponent.

lv.52 Pidgeot adamant/jolly nature
@quickclaw/choicescarf
-Bravebird
-Return/agility/pursuit
-U-turn/Steelwing
-Quick attack/roost

Pidgeot's my favorite poke and definately breed for brave bird, trust me it's worth it, otherwise the only other reliable flyi'n moves are ariel ace and airslash

please help me.
Good luck raising your team!

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I wouldent say its balanced mostly cause of level and it has a decent number of types but you should work on training them

pokemon.

lv. 20 Grovyle Jolly nature <--- Evolve him
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
X-Scissor/Earthquake
Pursuit/Brick Break

Okay, this is an all out attacking Sceptile. Yes, people say its talent is SubSeeding but, seeing as this is in game and you have a crippling Ground weakness, this is probably better.

Leaf Blade = Awesome STAB. Dragon Claw so you don't get resisted by much. Xscissor hits other Grasses hard, but EQ is a stronger and does damage to Steels. Pursuit to chase down weaker people switching or Brick Break to handle Steels and Ices, up to you what you want to hit.

Level 19 Monferno. Naive nature. <---Evolve this too
Grass Knot
Flamethrower
Close Combat
ThunderPunch

Basic MixApe with a little twist: ThunderPunch over Nasty Plot. Of course, you could always go for NP for standard but this thing is extremely frail and it can be better to start throwing damage around immediately.

Close Combat outclasses Brick Break in every way, really. No need for two Fire attacks on the same Pokemon.

Lv 30 Lucario Jolly nature
ExtremeSpeed
Close Combat
EarthQuake
Crunch

An Attacking Luke. Dark and Fighting give amazing coverage, ExtremeSpeed for a little quick damage and EQ for a nice powerful hit.

Lv 16 Rotom Timid/Modest nature
Thunderbolt / Discharge
Confuse ray / Thunderwave
Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp
Double team.

Like Aura Ash said, Rotom can throw status around like nobody's business. It also makes a decent attacker, though. Here, pick the moves that compliment each other. Will-O-Wish and Dishcharge, Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball. There's no point in splitting your tactic.

level 30 Rampardos Adamant Nature
Crunch
Brick Break
EQ
Flamethrower/Stone Edge

Lonely if you choose Flamethrower, Adamant otherwise. Very similar reasoning to your other Pokemon, DarkxFight, EQ. The choice here is SE or Flamethrower. One hits any annoying Skarms and Forries, the other pummels any other flying type.

lv.52 Pidgeotto Impishnature <--- Evolve this
Roost
Mirror move
Tailwind
Brave Bird/Air Cutter/Uturn

Support bird. Tailwin means Rampardos' speed won't let him down as much, Roost keeps you alive. Mirror Move is only there for a little fun, not much utilitiy otherwise. Last move for attacking; Brave Bird for power, Air Cutter for reliability, Uturn to make it more of a conformist supporter

please help me.

Not bad, really. You do lack defensive Pokemon and Water. I might suggest a Ludicolo over Rampardos, covering tons of types and balances out the special/physical ratio a bit more. Starmie can also do this well.

alexx

OWNAGER
:/ one big wekness to ground

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Rotom and Pidgeotto are some pretty bad pokemon so I suggest taking out Pidgeotto for Starapter and maybe Rotom for a Gengar. Other than that, it all depends on your future movesets for those pokemon.

{HI}343

pure 1337ness
i too think you should drop monferno. instead you should try using a water type. I would reccomend starmie, possibly lapras, gyarados, or one of my favorite water types, Milotic.
also you will need to rebreed rotom to get one that is timid because relaxed is one of the worst natures for rotom. brave works for rampardos only if you have someone on your team that can provide trick room support. If you decide to use milotic btw try to get one that is modest, bold or calm (milotic ftw). try to breed a timid or jolly grovyle. I know its a major pain in the *** to get the right natures and stuff :(

Corsed999991

Bastiodon Trainer
No go for starters

Sceptile-tangrowth
infernape-arcanine/magmortar

Also, ditch pigeot for Staraptor

pokemaster95

King of pirates
What about if I make my team like this

Staraptor
Lucario
Magmorter