• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this a good deal?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I figured 8 dollars would be fair for that pile, but you gotta point there, don't spend less then you're shipping.

Agreed. I'd say to hold $5 on the side, then bid up to $4, $6 at most on it. The seller's also got a 100% positive feedback rating, so that's a pro. Good luck.

~Kurou

to see you smile
I'm thinking of selling some cards, what wul be a good deal in total?

Kyurem EX
Mewtwo EX
Scramble Switch
Computer Search
Articuno EX
Moltres EX
Lugia EX
Blastoise (Secret)

So how much would that bunch be alltogether?

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
kyurem is 10$
mewtwo is 20$
scramble switch 15$ (If you plan on playing the game do not sell this card, if you sell this card I will buy it from you for twice it's price, this card is that good)
computer search is 26
articuno is 25$
moltres is 15$
lugia is 45$
blastoise is 30$
+

~Kurou

to see you smile
Lol, i have 3 scramble switches

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'm thinking of selling some cards, what wul be a good deal in total?

Kyurem EX
Mewtwo EX
Scramble Switch
Computer Search
Articuno EX
Moltres EX
Lugia EX
Blastoise (Secret)

So how much would that bunch be alltogether?

Are any of them full art? And are the Kyurem EX and Mewtwo EX the set ones or the promo ones?

Kyurem EX (set or promo) - $6
Mewtwo EX (set) - $14
Mewtwo EX (promo) - $6
Scramble Switch - $6
Computer Search $13
Articuno EX - $10
Moltres EX - $7
Lugia EX - $25
Shiny Blatoise - $35

Total: $128 if the Mewtwo is promo or $136 is it's from the set.

kyurem is 10$
mewtwo is 20$
scramble switch 15$ (If you plan on playing the game do not sell this card, if you sell this card I will buy it from you for twice it's price, this card is that good)
computer search is 26
articuno is 25$
moltres is 15$
lugia is 45$
blastoise is 30$
+

And yet most of your prices are almost double what the cards are actually going for. I wish they were that much. :/

Pokemon198

Its always a good idea to take into account the shipping cost before you bid on ebay I found that out the hard way and over spent on the last bundle of cards I bought. They don't really clearly show all of the cards in the bundle so the best way to figure out if its a good deal is see how much the ones you know you can identify are worth first then figure out how much your willing to spend and make a decision based on the value and price you want to pay.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
(checks) Well the site I was using must be from a site with outdated prices, I guess I should be sticking to 2 site's, sucks though.

Another good way to tell prices is by how many of a card they sold. If a site doesn't say how many (if any) cards they actually sell then there's no proof that they even sold any at that price.
I know a site that currently has Dialga G Lv.X for $49. But because it doesn't say if they actually sold any, as well as them obviously wanting far too much for it, you have to assume they didn't sell many (if any at all).