• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this a good team? :3

PerishCount

I'm going to play through Pokémon Platinum, and I want to know if this is a good team:

Empoleon (Not changing)

Moveset:
Surf
Brick Break
Drill Peck
Shadow Claw

Drifblim

Moveset:
Fly
Shadow Ball
???
???

Garchomp

Moveset:
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Return
Flamethrower

Pachirisu

Moveset:
Thunder
Rain Dance
Thunderbolt
Grass Knot

Glaceon

Moveset:
Hail
Blizzard
Ice Beam
???

Bidoof (HM slave)

I want to use Pachirisu because I don't want to use Luxray, and I rather have Glaceon over Jolteon.

I also need help with my movesets.

Thanks~! ^_^

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It would help if you were to put up movesets first so we could point you in the right direction instead of just having other people think of sets for you.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey um that is a good team there but i would suggest to get rid of rain dance on pachriushu and give him a electric type move On glaceon give him another ice type move and Driflim give him omnious wind and another flying type move and that should be it and if you need other help with your team or teams PM me and i should be able to help you

PerishCount

Hey um that is a good team there but i would suggest to get rid of rain dance on pachriushu and give him a electric type move On glaceon give him another ice type move and Driflim give him omnious wind and another flying type move and that should be it and if you need other help with your team or teams PM me and i should be able to help you
Thanks~ One thing though, I really don't want to get rid of Rain Dance on Pachirisu, because Thunder has 70% accuracy, and Rain Dance makes it so Thunder always hits.
But really, thanks, lots~! ^_^

gb3

In my opinion get rid of drifblim and bedoof

On garachomp get rid of flamethrower and dragon pulse give it draco meteor and dragon claw or dragon rush