• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this a GTS hack?

keithpetrosky

I’ve been doing crazy amount of GTS trades lately on my Ultra Sun, working on Charmander because there are so many just sitting there!

I notice after I do a trade often I find another listing from the exact trainer asking for the same Pokémon. Or, I’ll do a trade and immediately notice another different trade listing be posted right after. It’s impossible to reduce the trades! Is this a hack or are people posting charmander s constantly still? Mind you the Pokémon I get in trades are legit and many in rare balls so a good trade, but there’s just so many we need to clean out

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The multiple Pokémon being offered by the same exact trainer is actually a feature of the premium Pokémon Home subscription. You can also do up to ten Wonder Trades at a time with the subscription. Charmander is just common simply because of Charizard and it having a GMax form.

keithpetrosky

The multiple Pokémon being offered by the same exact trainer is actually a feature of the premium Pokémon Home subscription. You can also do up to ten Wonder Trades at a time with the subscription. Charmander is just common simply because of Charizard and it having a GMax form.

I just edited my post, this is for Ultra Sun/Moon GTS not Sw/SH

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
If it’s the same trainer asking for the same mons for the same mons in a short timeframe...it’s probably hacked.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
If it’s the same trainer asking for the same mons for the same mons in a short timeframe...it’s probably hacked.
Or a clone. But most likely more the former, especially if they're 6iv.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Perhaps breeding rejects? I’ve done it before with Cleffa and Pawniard before where I was trying to get a certain Ability, gender, and Egg Moves without worrying about stats. I still have over 30 Pawniard that have Sucker Punch but Inner Focus instead of Defiant.
That's probably most likely the case there.