• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is this ad even legal?

[zaros]

Hollow Your Prayers
ok i post a thread it didn't appear and i psoted it in the wrong forum i think anyways...i was paly poekmon crater adn i noticed a cursor ad i saw some familar about it and it had a clafariy that was edited someone made a thread abotu edit a sprite with out hte companys promission any was i saw this ad today and decided to take a screen shot and post it here is the picture post your though about this sorry for any spelling errors[img=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6163/legaltb2.th.png]

Last edited:

Kaliber

Older Master
It looks similar but not enough for a lawsuit.

If it was then we might as well have everyone sue everyone else for general copying of a storyline,object,movie,book,etc.

Doesn't seem that offensive to me...really an ad that should be banned is one on TV that said Phantom Hourglass is for girls. I WENT NUTS.

Currenlty sueing the makers of that ad for dissing the best non-Pokemon DS game EVAR.

Kaliber

Older Master

Kaliber

Older Master
Yeah exactly, but it's blue and I highly doubt that it is gonna make a lawsuit.

Well it does not cut into profits like the fake wiimote game at Wal-Mart. It also is not an extremly similar rip off, like the wiimote game at wal-mart.

Anaya

Synthesis
It definetly a Clefairy. You can see it plain and clear. It just has another face edited onto it.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
That looks just like a Clefairy. =/ Can Game Freak sue for that?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Doesn't seem that offensive to me...really an ad that should be banned is one on TV that said Phantom Hourglass is for girls. I WENT NUTS.

Currenlty sueing the makers of that ad for dissing the best non-Pokemon DS game EVAR.

How is saying a game is for girls "dissing" it? Games get marketed to guys all the time and you don't see girls complaining, but we can't have the other way around?