• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightey

I meant the Pokemon.
: P

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Better to just find someone willing to trade. It's unreliable to have to pay for something that isn't concrete.

Then again, it's only three dollars. Your choice.

i think the word is legit and no.if you plan to buy a pokemon from ebay make sure the picture is phsical most ebay pokemon are cloned even tho the stater says it isnt cloned

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
dont buy it. i have an ar and i could give u any pokemon for free. dont waste hard earned 3 bux lawlz

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
My aunt buys Pokemon on Ebay all the time. I'm pretty sure it's legal, or else Ebay would do something about it.

But you might just want to trade for it instead... but hey, it's only a few bucks.

Who would pay for an AR clone (don't believe them if they say it's not)? Trades are free and often you can find crazy nice people who will give em to you for free.

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
Yeah, buying pokémon is stupid on so many levels. Just chain a shiny and trade it for a 10 ANIV Celebi if you really want. Some people might even give you one for free (I would but I already gave my last 10 ANIV Celebi away lol).

i think its legal but im unsure as to wether it would be legit.. i suppose theres no way to tell if your buying it off ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.