• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiseef

So I found Feebas in Ruby, caught a whole bunch and evolved one. A few weeks later, I went back to the same square to catch some more, and there weren't any. I didn't change the trendy phrase and I'm positive I'm fishing from the same square. If you don't play for a while are the tiles scrambled? I'm playing from my DS now too, if that changes anything.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
It's perfectly normal to be shy, it's kind of a nice trait to have sometimes! What's the problem you're having??? Is it just hard to talk to your classmates?? If that's all, then I say work on it a little at a time, find a nice girl there that you want to talk to, and make casual conversation sometime. It doesn't have to be much, just say hi, maybe ask her how she's doing, ask her a question about the class if you have any, and keep working on that. Try to talk a little bit more every day and eventually you'll find that it gets easier to talk to her and to people in general!
====================
automated integration testing
windows registry cleaners

What the? 0_o

Anyways, I have no Idea, but best of luck to you in catching those ugly *******s.

barkelodon

I think that the trendy phrase in Dewford changes automatically after some time, though i'm not sure.

I also believe that mixing records had some affect on the trendy phrase

It's perfectly normal to be shy, it's kind of a nice trait to have sometimes! What's the problem you're having??? Is it just hard to talk to your classmates?? If that's all, then I say work on it a little at a time, find a nice girl there that you want to talk to, and make casual conversation sometime. It doesn't have to be much, just say hi, maybe ask her how she's doing, ask her a question about the class if you have any, and keep working on that. Try to talk a little bit more every day and eventually you'll find that it gets easier to talk to her and to people in general!
====================
automated integration testing
windows registry cleaners

The question is that is this normal? ^ ^

Anyway, I think Feebas appear in 6 different squares according to some googling, instead of just one...

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It's normal - try checking the phrase in Dewford, it may have been changed automatically by the game.
Also, Feebas does not appear 100% of the time - you might just gets unlucky.

and guys, that's an ad bot, ignore it -_-

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, it is normal - it can change at times by itself, but to be sure try multiple times as it's not a 100% either. (say 4-5 times usually does it, also depends on the rod you are using...).

Anyways going to close, and ban that adbot as well. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.