1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by jiseef, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiseef

jiseef New Member

So I found Feebas in Ruby, caught a whole bunch and evolved one. A few weeks later, I went back to the same square to catch some more, and there weren't any. I didn't change the trendy phrase and I'm positive I'm fishing from the same square. If you don't play for a while are the tiles scrambled? I'm playing from my DS now too, if that changes anything.

2. BanetteFan

BanetteFan Active Member

Couldn't say. Never tried to catch Feebas. Too much of a pain in the ***

3. Beebar234

Beebar234 Well-Known Member

You were probably just getting unlucky.

4. swimteam09

swimteam09 "Vas up!I'm Bruno!"

What the? 0_o

Anyways, I have no Idea, but best of luck to you in catching those ugly *******s.

5. barkelodon

barkelodon Well-Known Member

I think that the trendy phrase in Dewford changes automatically after some time, though i'm not sure.

I also believe that mixing records had some affect on the trendy phrase

6. The question is that is this normal? ^ ^

Anyway, I think Feebas appear in 6 different squares according to some googling, instead of just one...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  7. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

It's normal - try checking the phrase in Dewford, it may have been changed automatically by the game.
    Also, Feebas does not appear 100% of the time - you might just gets unlucky.

and guys, that's an ad bot, ignore it -_-

8. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Yeah, it is normal - it can change at times by itself, but to be sure try multiple times as it's not a 100% either. (say 4-5 times usually does it, also depends on the rod you are using...).

Anyways going to close, and ban that adbot as well. =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.