• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is this really Pokemon Colosseum?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
PM next chapter (because i'll forget if i don't write it down)

X Kazemon
Guitar dude bill
Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I did have a parody here with the Elite Four or Kanto, Johto and Hoenn doing the plot of Shrek2 but i didn't finish it anywhere other than ff.net -_-

Hope this 'script' style is acceptable. Things like this are always funnier in script style and this is set out clear and whatnot... eh.

This has gonnen some good reviews on ff.net so apparently SOME pople find it funny (and sily XD).

Aaaand, don't read if you don't like stereotypes, k? People are just too sensitive.

Author: Yoru Ryu AKA Rainy Day
Rating: PG-13 for occasional language and innuendo
Disclaimer: Yoru owns nothing, so no legal action please. And some jokes here are the result of Nikki who has a great sense of humour XD

A/N: Just to add another humour fic to my collection, it may get silly. I like script style as it can make things even funnier and I don’t see why it isn’t welcomed most places. Let’s see if this goes anywhere…and thanks to Nikki for the flashback scenes--you rule girl.

Pokemon Colosseum
(That's not a rubbish bag; it's Rui!)

Act:1
Scene: A low fat feel good bacteria

A Skarmory flies across the screen, we don’t actually know if this is the same Skarmory that the big bad boss man has, nobody explains it, all we know is you never see it again… Perhaps it got itself lodged in the Cliffside? And nobody will ever know nya!

AUNDIENCE: For God’s Sake!

The scene changes to five quintuplets walking round in circles - Lets just say their names are Bill, Phil, Gill, Dill and… Fredwardo and a very uncomfortable looking man.

BOOM!

GONZAP THE CONSTIPATED: Whoa, what was that? Come my Band of Merry Men!

Below grounds… though not under sea level – that’d just be stupid.

WES: I did it!
UMBREON: (Sarcastic) Huzzah…
WES: Now we just have to find that crazy arm thing…
UMBREON: (Sighs)

Completely ignoring the fact that Gonzap The Constipated and his band of Merry Men are on their way down Wes and his black dog thing wander around the room.

UMBREON: Hey, I found it!
WES: Espeon –
UMBREON: Umbreon
WES: - Umbreon, calm down or your gonna get me into trouble.
UMBREON: And breaking and entering isn’t going to get you in trouble?
GONZAP THE CONSTIPATED’S VOICE: WES!
WES: Now you’ve gone and done it.
UMBREON: Sure. Blame the non-human one.

Wes sees three different coloured snag machines in the center of the room.

UMBREON: Didn’t do a very good job about hiding them did they? (Looks around) Not even any guards.
WES: Preccccciouuussssss…
UMBREON: Um.

Wes closely examines the three machines of blue, red and pink. He picks up the red one.

WES: Does this make me look fat?
UMBREON: Of course not. It complements your eyes.

He takes the blue one.

WES: Hows ‘bout this?
UMBREON: Hmmmm… (Scratches chin) I always imagined you a spring shade.
WES: Right you are (Takes the pink one)
AUDIENCE: How stupidly obvious for a boy to take something pink in a humour story…
WES: Now to escape (Throws arm in the air) To the Batmobile, Robin!

Try again.

WES: To the Mystery Machine, Scoob!

Nope.

WES: To the Speedo… ah… I mean Speeder, Umbreon!

Much Better

BOOM!

Gonzap The Constipated runs out and grabs the back of Wes’s Speedo... er… Speeder.

WES: Eheheh, Onwards! (Throws the bike in reverse by accident and runs over Gonzap The Constipated) Eeps. Back to jail for me, hehehe.

The speeder continues its path backwards and through the hole in the building…

AUDIENCE: What hole?
YORU: Oh, did I not mention that part? Yeah, my bad.

… and towards another wall – this time with no hole.

YORU: Happy now?
AUNDIENCE: Hardly! We don’t even want to be here.

Espeon, seeing the cofuffle Wes’ got them into teleports them to the middle of the desert.

CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS: We told you! That Espeon is Satan! This proves it! (Wave bibles about)
AUNDIENCE: ‘Cofuffle’?
YORU: it’s a word!

Outskirt stand.

WES: (Eating chips)
AMERICAN AUDIENCE: What the Hell are chips?
BRITISH AUDIENCE: Idiots.
AMERICAN AUDIENCE: Hah! By ‘chips’ they mean ‘French fries’
BRITISH AUDIENCE: Idiots.

Two strange men walk down the ramp of the old Locomotive restaurant, they seem slightly miss-shaped for they’re bending over like hunchbacks.

DUSTY’S VOICE: Thank you, come again!
FOLLY: (Holds hand to head) Oh, what atrocious service. I for one am never returning to this urine soaked Hellhole.
TRUDLY: I disagree. You could’ve called it a ‘Pee pee soaked heck hole’
FOLLY: Well corrected my four-fingered friend.
TRUDLY: Terribly bad when that bloke tried to fondle me under the table.
FOLLY: The one with pink hair?
TRUDLY: The very same.
FOLLY: Well, I heard he…
WES: (Notices the moving bag in the boot of the van) Hmmmm…

Wes walks over to the moving bag while the two ‘gentlemen’ fervently discuss their terrible experience in the restaurant carriage.

ESPEON: Suspicious…
UMBREON: I concur.
WES: Hmmm…
BAG: (Wiggles) Help me, you moron!
WES: Hmmmm… (Opens bag)
BAG: I can see the light, and it burns!
WES: (Stuffs his chip carton in the bag) Hmmmmm…
BAG: Hey! Don’t throw your rubbish in here!
WES: (Ties the bag up again) Hmmmmm…
BAG: Nooooo!

The two strangers walk back to their van.

FOLLY: OI! (Hits Wes round the back of the head) Keep you filthy hands off of my bag sack!

They leave. Now, inside the locomotive.

Do the Locomotion~

Wes and his purple and black dogs walk over to the counter, the TV comes on.

NEWSREADER: Literally seconds after the ‘Hero’ of this game has made his escape our rag-tag team of news reporters have discovered this blown out building. (Points to a sign) Convenient eh?

SIGN: Team Snagem Headquarters – signed, Supreme Overlord Gonzap!

NEWSREADER: We have yet to determine what this building was used for, however we do suspect it to be smuggling X-rated footage of Prince Charles into the country (shudders)… back to you at the station, Jerry.
JERRY: Thank you, now we have just received some of the footage of Prince Charles. People of a nervous disorder, young children and pregnant women should look away… now.

A random woman in the carriage screams and chucks her teacup at the TV in horror.

DUSTY: HEY!
WOMAN: Sorry…
DUSTY: (Turns to Wes) How may I be of service to you Mr…?
WES: Gotta think of a line fast!
DUSTY: Excuse me?
WES: Wait, did I just say that out loud?
DUSTY: Um (gasps) you’re the ‘Hero’ of the game!
WES: AHHHHHHHH! (Runs out)
DUSTY: Thank you, come again.

The pink haired man who tried to fondle Trudly shuffles out after Wes.

ESPEON: What a shifty character.
WILLIE: I see you are a Pokemon trainer…
UMBREON: (Rolls eyes) What a line.
WES: A... what?
WILLIE: A Pokemon trainer.
WES: Oh, no. I don’t have any Pokemon.

Willie, Espeon and Umbreon stare at Wes a long moment.

WILLIE: What about them then? (Points to the Eons.)
WES: They’re mine? God, I thought they just followed me round ‘cause they had nothing better to do!
UMBREON: I have way better things to do than follow you around!
ESPEON: I don’t…
WILLIE: ANYway! How’d you get them on the motorbike?
WES: Oh, oh! I know that joke! Ahem, POKE ‘EM ON!
WILLIE: What?
WES: How’d you get two Pikachu in a car? Poke ‘em on!
WILLIE: (Ignores him) Would you like to battle?
WES: No, I don’t have any Pokemon! I’ve told you already.

Wes grabs up his belongings and stalks off to the speeder, Espeon and Umbreom follow and they all speed off.

WILLIE: Drat, another through the net.

The next town along Folly and Trudley are struggling under the weight of the mysterious bag.

WES: You do know the rubbish men come by on Wednesdays don’t you?
FOLLY: This ain’t a rubbish bag.
WES: Yeah it is. I put my rubbish in there so therefore it’s a rubbish bag.
TRUDLY: Look! Just shut up, how’re we supposed to do any struggling when you keep distracting us!?
ESPEON: (Uses psychic abilities to throw the bag in a Dumpster) Done and dusted.
BAG: Ow.

No need to get violent.

WES: (Looks around) Who said that?

I did.

WES: Who?

Me.

WES: Hm, I’m hearing things again, just like when that voice told me to kill all my friends, so I did an’ got sent to jail for life and then just like any justice system I’m free and killing friends again after only two months… eh... what were we talking about again?
ESPEON: Who’s is he talking to?
UMBREON: God knows.
FOLLY: Oh I cannot take this anymore! If anybody wants me I’ll be in the VIP lounge!

Folly and Trudly run off leaving their van and the rubbish bag.

BAG: For the last time I am not a rubbish bag!

Dash walks past and drops a sweet wrapper on the floor. Wes picks it up.

WES: Hey, moron! There’s a rubbish bag right there (Points.)
BAG: NOT A RUBBISH BAG!
DASH: Should a rubbish bag talk like that?
WES: It talks? (Spins around)

Everyone walks over to it and Wes picks up a pointy stick and pokes it.

WES: Pokey, pokey.

A muffled curse from the bag and a hand grabs the pokey stick through the material and shakes it about violently.

WES: Oh God it’s sucking me in!
ESPEON: Just let go of the stick, genius.
UMBREON: (Smacks Wes for insubordination)
YORU: See? I told you he was just an innocent victim.
AUDIENCE: Bloody sympathizer.

Wes opens the bag and Rui jumps out.

RUI: For the sake of my reputation as a medium I would first like to say I don’t stand for violence of any sort…

Rui smacks Wes.

RUI: And that I am not a rubbish character you can just run away from. No, no I follow you everywhere. There is no escape from my hauntingly big eyes that will follow you around the room, no. No escape at all! Muhahahaha! Think the Mona Lisa on Prozac...

It’s true. I always try to lose you in Agate but whenever I go into a house you suddenly appear… must be a time traveler. Tell me, are you Doctor Who?

RUI: Doctor who?

Exactly.

ESPEON: Does she have a Tardis?
UMBREON: I reckon she uses that rubbish bag.
RUI: I do not travel in time! My pet can though… have you met Celebi?
AUDIENCE: If she were an original character and had a Celebi people’d say she was a Mary-Sue now.

And that isn’t fair. Just because an original character has a Legendary doesn’t mean they’re all high and mighty!

RUI: Oh you’re just getting uppy ‘cause every character in ‘The Dragon Homeland’ has a Legendary Pokemon.

Well, yes… but most of the main characters aren’t original anyway…

RUI: Excuses, excuses…

Can we get back on track please?

RUI: So tell me, Wes. Why’d you join Team Snagem? (Mutters) Like I already don’t know.
WES: Well, a lot of people say I was an abused child or orphaned but I can’t remember which…

I think I’ll go for abused first… hit it, Wes!

WES: Yes, I was an abused child in the past…
ESPEON: I feel a flashback coming on.
UMBREON: Now look what you’ve done!

Ten years earlier…

WES’S MUM: (Screams at Wes)
WES’S DAD: (Smacks Wes over the head with a two-by-four)
BOTH: Hot damn, we’re awful.
KIDDIE WES: Pity me, pity meeeee!

Back to the present. And now we’ll try with orphaned.

WES: And then my parents where killed in an accident on the roads…

Eighteen years ago.

A road through the middle of nowhere. A cheese truck speeds along, a pale gray man with wild purple hair and glowing red eyes is at the wheel. Next to him sits a single passenger reading a roadmap.

NASCOUR: Gonzap, have you figured out that accursed map yet?
GONZAP: I’m trying, sir.
NASCOUR: You’ve been trying for 20 minutes. We’ll have missed our exit; let me see that map!
GONZAP: Shouldn’t you watch the road?

Nascour yanks the map away.

NASCOUR: Hmmmm…

Meanwhile, in a mini headed the opposite direction…

WES’S DAD: Wes’s mum, Wes’s been crying for a half hour now! Would you try to see what’s wrong with him?
WES’S MUM: (Looks behind the seat) Oh, dear, he’s got a terrible rash. I'll get the cream, oh, it's behind your seat, i can't reach it.
WES’S DAD: Here, I’ll try…
WES’S MUM: Shouldn’t you watch the road?

8.7 seconds later…

CRRRASSSH!

Nascour and Gonzap climb out of the crashed cheese truck.

NASCOUR: Oh, crap.
GONZAP: Erm, they look pretty dead to me.
NASCOUR: Well, just a little setback. We can still make the Cheddar convention on time. Go hitch a lift, peon.
GONZAP: Okay.

Gonzap flags down a passing car, gets in, and drives off.
NASCOUR: What the--? Gonzap, you idiot, I meant for both of us! Come back here! …Oh, bollocks. (Looks around) Great, no civilization for miles. Well, best start walking.

He wanders off.

In the present.

WES: And that’s it.
RUI: (Waits) That didn’t explain anything.

They leave to see the mayor.

AUDIENCE: Wait, what about the Mirror B --?

No, no, not much time, gotta skip as much as we can, we’re late, we’re late, we’re late!

AUDIENCE: Aww.

Anyway, enter mysterious figure.

NASCOUR: I’m so great!
AUDIENCE: Everyone bow to Master Nascour.
NASCOUR: Now, lets see… you must be… Miss Rui. Gonzap’s told me a lot about you. And your parents. Dentists, aren’t they? (Slits eyes) I hate dentists. (Turns to Wes) Sandy hair… vacant expression… you must be Wes.
WES: Man, does he know me or what? (Grins)
RUI: Why are you wearing a dress?
NASCOUR: It’s a gown, brat.

Rui touches Nascour’s chest.

NASCOUR: Not the paintwork!
RUI: Paint?
NASCOUR: Yes. To get this nice tight effect I simply paint on the top half of the outfit.
RUI: So that’s a skirt then?
NASCOUR: Actually they’re my pajamas. Evice and me just had a sleepover.

Say, how old are you?

NASCOUR: Well, I’ve been told I can play from anywhere from twenty to thirty but on a good day I’m told I can pass for late teens whereas a bad day…

Sorry I asked.

NASCOUR: (Looks down his nose at Wes) I like the looks of you… and not in the perverted way the players must think when I say this line in the game. I’ll see you later I’m sure.
WES: …
NASCOUR: Leader of Cipher, here’s my card. Come if you get lonely. (Smirks) No pressure.

He strides off to his hotel room slash love nest.

RUI: Well, that was unexpected.
ESPEON: I guess you humans all have low standards since your faces are pretty twisted in Pokemon Colosseum.
WES: Why do guys keep hitting on me…?

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A/N: Tother chapters are better i believe, 'specially chapter three D:

Ah, well. Anything to say, say it no or forever hold your breath... until you want to say something eles, heh.

Either here comes the onslaught or nothing at all -_-

Last edited:

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Dies laughing,
I find the Gonzap and his band of merry men part hailous.
And Wes a pink snag machine? Come on, that's my colour! Lol^^

As peter Kay says: And 1! We all like to laugh that's humor

11/10

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
O_O

IT'S THIS! IT'S HERE! ^_^ Awesome. Now, please, have some highlights:

WES: To the Speedo… ah… I mean Speeder, Umbreon!

Gonzap The Constipated runs out and grabs the back of Wes’s Speedo... er… Speeder.

Fwee, Speedo jokes. That's always great. ^_^

FOLLY: (Holds hand to head) Oh, what atrocious service. I for one am never returning to this urine soaked Hellhole.
TRUDLY: I disagree. You could’ve called it a ‘Pee pee soaked heck hole’…

I cited this last time, and I'm citing it again. *hugs for use of awesome reference*

TRUDLY: Terribly bad when that bloke tried to fondle me under the table.
FOLLY: The one with pink hair?
TRUDLY: The very same.

XP Okay, now weirdly, that seemed to slip right by me last time. I think I was still going on about the "Pee pee soaked heck hole", actually.

WES: Oh, no. I don’t have any Pokemon.

Willie, Espeon and Umbreon stare at Wes a long moment.

*snort* That's just terrific.

Okay, that's just funny. I can't help it. There's just something unspeakably hilarious about dialogue being attributed to "BAG". XP Probably, it would be even funnier to someone if they don't know that there's someone actually in the bag.

BAG: NOT A RUBBISH BAG!

See above. XD

Everyone walks over to it and Wes picks up a pointy stick and pokes it.

WES: Pokey, pokey.

Poking at things = Funny. Always.

WES’S MUM: (Screams at Wes)
WES’S DAD: (Smacks Wes over the head with a two-by-four)
BOTH: Hot damn, we’re awful.

XD And there's something else that didn't hit me until the second time around.

A cheese truck speeds along,

Yes, I am calling you on this again. Of all the things that truck could have been carrying, you chose CHEESE. CHEESE, among the very funniest of foods alongside bananas and pies. IT POSITIVELY SLAYS ME.

You know, the CHEESE truck may explain how Gonzap came to be "Gonzap the Constipated"...

Anyway, I love this story, but you already knew that. ^_^ Keep the funny rolling!

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Angel-FoX-crescent said:
Dies laughing,
I find the Gonzap and his band of merry men part hailous.
And Wes a pink snag machine? Come on, that's my colour! Lol^^

As peter Kay says: And 1! We all like to laugh that's humor

Whoo! Hope ya stick around for the other chapters, Angel-Fox. Thanks!

Sike Saner said:
A lot of stuff that i'm too lazy to quote an' all that XD

You're great, y'know that? XD

You've gotta be careful though. Reading things through for a second time looses some of the humour; and that's why, if enough people here show interest, i'm gonna add stuff into this. To make it different from the original you've read so far. Maybe some outtakes too, hm.

Thanks for replying too! I always get ignored here -_-

Yami Ryu

Oh god you must continue, CONTINUE I SAY OR I WILL BURN YOU ... with ... with a magikarp of doom :D .. which I painted gold and can throw like a holy hand grenade. *coughs* *did not steal that from monty python*

But seriously, you neeeeeed to continue with posting this, I'm tired of seeing crappy scripts that don't do anything, and aren't even funny ;; *clings to Yoru* pleeeeeaaaaase continue.

Anyways; I was laughing irl through the entire fic/script, especially the poke scene, the 'Gonzap the Constipated' the pink snag machine bit and the flashbacks XD

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Totally, totally hilarious. I laughed the hardest at the conversation between Wes and "the bag" when he stuffs his chip carton in there and just keeps saying "Hmmm...." that was awesome. I suck at complete randomness, though I might give it another shot. *X's Latios starts barfing*

ALTO (the Latios) : That was a terrbile interview...I never want to read any of your things again!
X: Just because I suck doesn't mean you have to pick on me!!!! *cries*
ALTO: By the way, you didn't need to explain my name was Alto. God, anyone with an IQ over 15 would know my name was Alto...*rants for hours*
X: *with earplugs in* SEE? I SUCK!
ALTO: I agree 100%.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Angel-Fox said:
Hee-hee
I look forward to the future chapters lol.

Because it's just full of that Wes-y goodness :p

Renegade said:
Oh god you must continue, CONTINUE I SAY OR I WILL BURN YOU ... with ... with a magikarp of doom :D .. which I painted gold and can throw like a holy hand grenade. *coughs* *did not steal that from monty python*

But seriously, you neeeeeed to continue with posting this, I'm tired of seeing crappy scripts that don't do anything, and aren't even funny ;; *clings to Yoru* pleeeeeaaaaase continue.

Anyways; I was laughing irl through the entire fic/script, especially the poke scene, the 'Gonzap the Constipated' the pink snag machine bit and the flashbacks XD

XD

*Steals from Monty Python also* You'll notice a few MP references as this continues for the simple fact that Monty Python owns all! They always pop up in my other parodies too *whistles*

I'm happy this is funny too. Doing humour stuff is always somehow different than regular stuff.

Thanks ^.^

X Kazemon said:
Totally, totally hilarious. I laughed the hardest at the conversation between Wes and "the bag" when he stuffs his chip carton in there and just keeps saying "Hmmm...." that was awesome. I suck at complete randomness, though I might give it another shot. *X's Latios starts barfing*

ALTO (the Latios) : That was a terrbile interview...I never want to read any of your things again!
X: Just because I suck doesn't mean you have to pick on me!!!! *cries*
ALTO: By the way, you didn't need to explain my name was Alto. God, anyone with an IQ over 15 would know my name was Alto...*rants for hours*
X: *with earplugs in* SEE? I SUCK!
ALTO: I agree 100%.

Wow! I never thought i'd get any replies! Maybe i WILL continue now -^^- Haha, if you thouht this chapter was random wait for the others XD It just gets crazier! Thanks for replying, means a lot -^^-

Can't have enough comedy around!

katiekitten

The Compromise
Well done! This was hilarious! I really can't wait fro the next chapter. :D

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Thankies! If you make more chapters...I will be SOOO happy...I knew this would be a good fic when I saw it was written by you, my favoritest fan art member...I know you make awesome dolls, but this is even coolier. I can't waut for your shop to open again (though if it's open right now I will feel stupid about earlier comment). I also like the Speedo comment...

ALTO: I wear Speedos!
X: *hitting over head with frying pan* SHUT UP!

Bluestar Jet

Master of the Sea
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you don't have chapter two. This is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO ****ING FUNNY!

Nylf

Stupidly funny. Gonzap the Constipated still makes me laugh. Now where's Felix_the_Mutant_Pikachu? He would love this. And give a deservingly random review.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
katiekitten said:
Well done! This was hilarious! I really can't wait fro the next chapter. :D

Hehe, thanks!

X Kazemon said:
Thankies! If you make more chapters...I will be SOOO happy...I knew this would be a good fic when I saw it was written by you, my favoritest fan art member...I know you make awesome dolls, but this is even coolier. I can't waut for your shop to open again (though if it's open right now I will feel stupid about earlier comment). I also like the Speedo comment...

Having a reputation somewhere else works wonders ^^ Favourite fanart member? Nah, i'm a crappy artist other than Dolls and what are they? Tiny XD I like writing parodies better than art though -^^- And you should know... the shop is never open XD I take my sweet time, me.

Bluestar Jet said:
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you don't have chapter two. This is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO ****ING FUNNY!

I'm glad it's actually funny ^^ Chapter 2 is basically finished, it just needs some finishing humour :D

Shiny Flygon said:
Stupidly funny. Gonzap the Constipated still makes me laugh. Now where's Felix_the_Mutant_Pikachu? He would love this. And give a deservingly random review.

Silly, silly, silly. That's how it should be described... in a good way XD Once again i'm happy it can draw out a chuckle -^^-

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Oooooh, and thank you and hugs to whoever voted the stars thing. Come collect your hug XD

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I have the basics of chapter 2 finshed really; they don't take long. It's just a little short in length. It COULD be up later tonight but i dunno :D

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
Hell, this is so HILARAMOUS!!! I don't usually like things that try too hard to be funny, but this looks almost effortless! I can almost imagine this becoming a movie directed by Weird Al Yankovic!!!(I can already hear his accordian in the background music...XD) You should go into the comedy business Yoru!
NG

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
NEO GOHAN said:
Hell, this is so HILARAMOUS!!! I don't usually like things that try too hard to be funny, but this looks almost effortless! I can almost imagine this becoming a movie directed by Weird Al Yankovic!!!(I can already hear his accordian in the background music...XD) You should go into the comedy business Yoru!
NG

It's easy really. Just butcher their personalities XD I do actually want to co-write a sketch show like The Fast Show or Monty Python and others along those lines. Too bad we don't have comedy like that anymore. Thanks for replying ^.^

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A/N: First of all I’d like to apologise for the lack of funny in this chapter. It’s a very bland part of the game for me and I had no idea how to parody it. So, eep.

Pokemon Colosseum
(Bathroom needs)

Act: 2
Scene: Dictionaries and thesauruses are your friends!

Nascour leaves for his hotel room slash love nest.

RUI: Well, better go inside.
WES: You can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my mother!
RUI: Well, put it this way: if you won’t go in I’ll show Espeon and Umbreon that picture of you in pumps…
WES: You said there was no film in that camera!
RUI: (Grins) I lied.

They all walk in the mayors office. It’s not like you have much choice anyway when Rui’s practically on top of you. That sounded so wrong.

EVICE: I will rule the world!
UMBREON: Ahem.
EVICE: I mean, uh, good morning?
RUI: Hey! We aren’t meant to know who you are!
ES CADE: Better?
RUI: I guess…

Silence follows.

RUI: It’s your line you great turnip!
ES CADE: Well I can’t very well say my line if you boyfriend isn’t here!
RUI: Eh?

Rui looks around for Wes and finally spots him outside peering around the doorframe. She walks over to him.

RUI: Wes! Get in here!

Wes whimpers.

RUI: Aw, what’s the matter?
WES: Fat people scare me…
RUI: Really?
UMBREON: It’s true.
ESPEON: Yup! When he was smaller some fat guy mistook him for a lamppost and crushed him when he leaned on him.
UMBREON: It’s the skinny factor… he was even offered a spot as a supermodel.

Has mental images of Wes in a dress on the catwalk. Scarred for life.

ESPEON: And then a drunken guy dressed as Father Christmas tripped over him in the mall and flattened him when he was going over his Christmas list.
UMBREON: Haven’t you noticed how thin he is? Well that’s the reason.

Rui looks back to Wes.

RUI: I… see. Well, there’s no need to be scared of Es Cade; he’s only the humourous villain.
ES CADE: Humourous!? Well I never!
WES: So, it’s safe?
RUI: Yes.

Wes crawls in the door to sit near Rui.

RUI: (Pats his head) Good boy. (Gives doggy treat for good behaviour)
ES CADE: Well, on to business.
UMBREON: Finally.
ES CADE: Isn’t it strange how my name changes from one thing to another? Anyway, go to the Colosseum!
WES: You can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my father!

Suddenly the lights go out.

EVICE: (Inhales, exhales) Wes, I am your father!
WES: Really?
EVICE: No, not really. I haven’t any written proof of that.
WES: Oh.

Cliché or what? The lights come back on.

RUI: (Sighs) Talk about a split personality…
ES CADE: Go to the Colosseum! It’s what the game is named after.
WES: I know that! I’m not stupid!

Wes walks away from the desk to leave but misses the doorway and walks into the wall.

ESPEON: Oh!
RUI: Ouch!
UMBREON: Ha!

They peel Wes from the wall and continue on to the Phenic Colosseum. Wes starts hopping around.

RUI: (Annoyed) What’s the matter now?
WES: I gotta go!
RUI: Oh for Heaven’s sake! Can’t you hold it?
UMBREON: For the next couple months…
ESPEON: That’s how long the gamers will play this… then we’re free!

Just go in that trainer’s…thing… and ask Justy, or whatever his name is.

WES: It’s that voice again!
RUI: Here we go. (Smacks Wes) Get inside!
ESPEON: I can’t help but notice all this shouting…
UMBREON: You’d be deaf if you couldn’t… and with ears like yours that’d surprise me.
ESPEON: (Grumbles)

In the trainer’s… thing.

WES: I gotta go!
JUSTY: Um, hello… to you… too?
RUI: Do you have a bathroom?
JUSTY: (Gasps) Of course not! There is nothing like that in a Pokemon game, jeez. That’s sacrilege! How long have you been around?
RUI: (Grabs Justy) Look you idiot! I am not just some n00b with the attention span of a plastic spoon! I am a professional Pokemon character and if you don’t tell me where I can find a toilet for my friend I’m gonna pummel that jacket right off of you so the only way you’ll be able to eat is through a straw!
JUSTY: Squeak!

Better find a bathroom soon ‘cause it’ll only get worse…

UMBREON: (Catches on) Oh God! That Colosseum is full of water!
ESPEON: (Sniffs) I wanna go home!
WES: I wanna goooo… hm?

Something sparkly grips Wes’ attention.

WES: Glasses! Purple Sparkly Glasses! Preccciouuuus…

Somewhere… else. Or it could just be at the mayor’s place. Who knows?

MIROR B: My, my. I do seem to have misplaced my glasses. My Purple Sparkly Glasses. Jeeves!
JEEVES: (Lurch-esc) You raaang?
MIROR B: You haven’t perchance seen my spectacles have you?
JEEVES: No sir.
MIROR B: Ah, no matter. Bring me my hair!
JEEVES: Do I have to, sir? It is awfully heavy… and large… sir.
MIROR B: Bring me what you can carry, my noggin is getting drafty.
JEEVES: (Groans and leaves to fetch the hair)

Back… away from Miror B. Thank God.

ESPEON: If those aren’t yours you have to turn them in.
UMBREON: Goody-two-shoes.

Wes puts the glasses on and his vision is severely hindered.

WES: (Tries to look at Espeon) Just ‘cause your eight feet tall doesn’t mean you can tell me what to do, Espeon.
UMBREON: I’m Umbreon.
RUI: Why does he always get them mixed up? They don’t even look similar.

Suddenly, and for no reason other than the author wants it to happen and to remind you we are still with Justy, the back wall of the trainer… thing shifts back to reveal some high tech gadgetry army battle room… or something like that. That PDA woman runs out to Justy.

PDA WOMAN: General Justy!
UMBREON: (Sniggers)
PDA WOMAN: Pyrite Colosseum have launched an attack on our trainer thing.
JUSTY: (Weeps) No one knows the name of this trainer thing I run!
PDA WOMAN: Forget that! What should we do about the missiles?

Justy and the PDA woman run over to a control panel of sorts. But since this is Colosseum when they run their legs move faster than the area they cover while at the ‘run’.

JUSTY: Hit the retaliate button.
PDA WOMAN: Er… um, er…
JUSTY: Any button; they all retaliate!

Justy turns back to Wes and Rui.

RUI: And that was?
JUSTY: Er, let me explain how this trainer thing works!
UMBREON: Finally, Wes knows nothing!
RUI: Mh-hm...

They all look through a viewing panel to see two trainers in the same dorky training clothes battling with two Gyarados.

JUSTY: We let our lead trainer kill of the weak ones before the next school year.

Some of the first years cry as their friends are eaten in a horrible 20, 000 Leagues under the sea style bloodbath. Wes panics. He will continue to do this for the rest of the game.

Skipping ahead to the Colosseum. A strange man with long arms prances about the walls.

GUY: I wonder that fish has gone. Fishy, fishy, fishy, fish. You did love him so.

Oddly enough the Phenic Colosseum strongly resembles a washing machine. Or a Laundromat or whatever they’re called… I dunno, I have my own washing machine. Two other people continue to slap each other across the face with varying sized fishes.

WES: I want to battle!
RECEPTIONIST: No, no, far too early to be breaking out the Colosseums. Go back to the Mayor.
WES: Good job too. I don’t have any Pokemon.
ESPEON AND UMBREON: (Groan)
RUI: Maybe we can go swimming.
RECEPTIONIST: No, not really. That’s not real water… it’s watered-down jelly.
WES: And I don’t wanna see Rui’s webbed feet again.
RUI: I do NOT have webbed feet!

On their way out of the Colosseum they run into Folly and Trudly… again. God, they just won’t go away.

FOLLY: Give us the Snag machine!
RUI: Very blunt aren’t you?
TRUDLY: He’s a part of Team Snagem!

No matter what option you choose when Rui asks you if it’s true she still doesn’t seem to mind so…

RUI: WHAT!? (Turns to Wes) How could you!? (Slaps him) And to think I was going to let you get to second base!
WES: Aw, but I don’t like sports…
RUI: (Slaps him again) We were going to get married!
WES: (Starts)
RUI: Have lots and lots of children!
WES: (Squeaks) Lots…?
RUI: (Grabs Wes’s hair) About fifteen!
WES: Fifteen!

A long silent pause carries on. The Author starts wondering if this has changed into a Silent Movie, like back in the good ol’ days.

WES: … Is that more than three?
RUI: (Hisses) Lots more. (Stands back) They’ll help out on the farm… in Johto… just outside Goldenrod city… where we can help other underprivileged children have a better life… by using them as cheap labour… slave labour…
FOLLY: (To Wes) I’m so sorry m’boy.
TRUDLY: Surely this is a fate worse than sitting through an entire performance by Elton John.
UMBREON: Hey, hey, hey! This isn’t right at all!
ESPEON: True, but have we stuck to the scrip very well so far?
UMBREON: Uh, I guess not.
ESPEON: And on that note I’d just like to say… a Psychic just beat a Dark about something! Hah!

Guess what we’re going to do now? That’s right! Time jump back to when this wasn’t so silly!

UMBREON: Hah, like that’ll ever happen!

Time Jump! Whiz-bang~

TRUDLY: He’s a part of Team Snagem!
RUI: Yes, I know. We’ve discussed this issue already, plus the fact I don’t seem to care either way. Boy am I naïve or what? Anyway (Points) let us past.
FOLLY: Fine, fine. Come on Trudly, let’s get ourselves caught by that police guy Sherles so we can stay away from this nut job (points at Wes)

Wes looks up with his only ‘friends’, a group of loveable sentient mice.

RUI: (Puts down mousetraps)
MICE: (Gasp, choke, die)
WES: Noooo!

I’d say Rui is a tad violent but then she’d hurt me, so we’ll just jump on ahead to the Mayor’s house again. Some funky music to the degree that it borders on complete overkill starts. Wes and Rui walk in and Wes trips up over something.

RUI: Why is Es Cade on the floor?
MIROR B: He ate a holiday ham while you were gone and he’s sleeping it off.
RUI: Ah.

This plot is seriously messed up so we’ll say goodbye to the Colosseum crew until next time.

UMBREON: It’s not goodbye. After all, this franchise is going to go on forever.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A/N: Love Umbreon’s finishing line XD

Shameful pilfering from Monty Python this chapter… and others actually. My favourite chapter is up next, yay!

Ugh! Had to get that nasty chappie out of the way ¬¬

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
XD
My Spleen is calling hurting after reading this. Tell me, will you have time jumps when things get out of hand in the future?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
The Big Al said:
XD
My Spleen is calling hurting after reading this. Tell me, will you have time jumps when things get out of hand in the future?

Things WILL get out of hand in the future :p But it won't always be time jumps that get everything back on track; we have other people butting in, adverts from other characters and the likes. It's very random. Thanks!