• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is this regice any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starmieluver14

the regice i caught in this game is as follows:

Regice lv. 43
Bold nature

no item or ribbons

stats:

HP: 131
Attack: 51
Defense: 101
Sp. Atk: 94
Sp. Def: 177
Speed: 49

moves:
-Icy Wind
-Curse
-Superpower
-Amnesia

is its nature and stats any good? and can someone suggest me a moveset and item for it? as i said before, i don't know anything about IVs/EVs.

Thank in advance!

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
regice@leties
bold

i-beam
t-bolt
rest
counter

sleep talk is not very efficient and wastes a moveslot.It can choose rest(worthless when it does it) or it can choose your other moves.So if you have two offensive moves you have a 66.6% chance of attacking,half if only one offensive move,sleep talk can be good on snorlax,but not on regice.Way better moves to fill in that moveslot in place of st.............

blaziken05

regice@leties
bold

i-beam
t-bolt
rest
counter

sleep talk is not very efficient and wastes a moveslot.It can choose rest(worthless when it does it) or it can choose your other moves.So if you have two offensive moves you have a 66.6% chance of attacking,half if only one offensive move,sleep talk can be good on snorlax,but not on regice.Way better moves to fill in that moveslot in place of st.............

Why is it good on Snorlax but not Regice? It's definitely good on Milotic, due to Marvel Scale

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
Good question.snorlax has great sp def.regice has good sp def & def.snorlax gets hit with a bb(opponent is a fighting type).he rests.bb again.come on he needs to wake up,or he'll die asleep.snorlax uses st.snorlax used aa.its s-e.opponent ------ fainted..........

with st on snorlax,in situations like that,in place of your lower-than-average def,you can attack while resting and at least have a chance of not fainting while asleep.that doesn't mattter with regice,it can get the crap kicked out of it,rest,chesto berry,resume fight,because regice takes longer to kill with attacks than snorlax.it simply has the defenses to wait the rest out and finally wake up or immediately wake up with chesto.

yes it is ok on milotic,let his hp fall,rest,chesto,keep using attacks until hp is low again,rest,sleep talk.......you get good def boosting there to back you up while sleep talking..................

Get what i'm saying???

Last edited:

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
mmm....
i-beam
t-bolt
thunderwave
explosion/rest

yutss

Banned
icy wind: because he has low speed.
explosion: if low on life.
ancient power: chance of stat boost,
your choice for the 4th move.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Nobody's stupid enough to leave lax in against a Fighting type.

Tanks that have Rest need constant lefties recovery so they can stay in longer in general. Using Sleep Talk means you can use your remaining two moves (besides Rest) more without tapping in to their PP reserves.

Standard Regice is BoltBeam + Rest & T-Wave. T-Wave can be replaced with Counter or Sleep Talk. Going boom is generally not a good idea for Regice.

yutss

Banned
Nobody's stupid enough to leave lax in against a Fighting type.

Tanks that have Rest need constant lefties recovery so they can stay in longer in general. Using Sleep Talk means you can use your remaining two moves (besides Rest) more without tapping in to their PP reserves.

Standard Regice is BoltBeam + Rest & T-Wave. T-Wave can be replaced with Counter or Sleep Talk. Going boom is generally not a good idea for Regice.

yay! the move boltwave soooo exists.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Why would T-Wave be bad on Regice? Please explain.

starmieluver14

so basically, its movest should be:

-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Counter
-Rest

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Or T-Wave. Counter's fine as well.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
toxic is also an option.

regice @ leftovers
bold
EVs: max HP/Def
- thunderbolt
- ice beam
- rest
- toxic/TWave/counter/sleep talk/psych up

EDITed to add a couple things i forgot. thanks, Horn Drill, for one of them.

Last edited:

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Psych Up is also sexy for copying Calm Minds and junk.

blue charizard

Koo Koo K'Joob
How about
@Leftovers
Amniseia
Lock-on
Blizzerd
Zap cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.