• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is this regice any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
I know.sorry.

K-os

Bullet Punch
-Ice Beam
-Explosion
-Rest
-amnesia
Bold is a good nature

~K-os~;249-d;

blaziken05

Regice doesn't need amnesia.

Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Rest/Counter or Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Rest/Sleep Talk.

Subpunching looks like it'd only work against a special sweeper, and even ten, it's Att isn't going to do that much.

toy said:
my set or the brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked*, half-witted*, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless ones you posted
Might quote that.
Awesome post imo.
noob cake dom said:
wow its not a competition.
subpunching regice is stupid
you r drunk or something
that comeback had to have taken you 20 minutes or so
you maketh no senseth
i am not a loser*crying in background*
obtuse???you're the fatty
this is getting off-topic seriously bad
AND I was just joking
learn to a joke
that was funny do it again......................You have my sympathy you poor,poor crybaby(couldn't think of a better word).
Though on the other hand...

hokay, this being in-game, and therefore no one posts anything of any use, use Blizzard / Icy Wind / Ice Beam / Ancientpower.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
nice name for me and drunky.He is the stuck up one,though.anyway,why 3 ice moves on regice.I can see the icy wind and ice beam,but not the blizzard.Why would he have that?

because no one else knows that this is Regice's best MS.

Thing is, toy is called toy, and Doom Desire is longer to type.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
I just don't see the point of blizzard there.The other ones are ok.He messed up because I'm most certainly not half-baked,everything else is spot on............................

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
noob cake don't work for me,I already have a title;Hypocrite.Toy's been banned before???

About 2 and 1/2 pages of this thread is spam,like this post and the 1 before.........why won't this thread just fall to the back..................

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
Thunder is a good substitute to Thunderbolt, and the increase in power and paralysis chance makes up for its lower accuracy. It's the difference between a OHKO and a 2HKO.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
its accuracy,though on the better end of bad,seems like it misses more than it hits.Its power never makes up for its lower accuracy,what does it matter if it misses 2 out of 3 times.that doesn't make up for crap.thats 240 power,when with t-bolt,you could have had 285 power.You are absolutely and undeniably........wrong!

blaziken05

Thunderbolt = 95 power x 1.00 (accuracy) = 95 power per turn (average)
Thunder = 120 power x 0.70 (acc) = 84 power per turn (average)

Better to do the consistant damage anyways. If you want to paralyze, use T-Wave.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
yeah,it sucks 1 vs. 1.If you want thunder and t-wave,teach regice lock-on and zap cannon (it is practically the same,except 20 less power),because it uses the same amount of moveslots(more if you use rain dance for thunder).................................

Why do you multiply the accuracy and power???Isn't that in-accurate???

basically, this thread should have died ages ago, but SPAM kept it alive =)

Regice.
Bold.
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 56 SAtk / 72 SDef
Ice Beam / Thunderbolt / Rest / Sleep Talk.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
I wish it would be closed,it takes up good space on the front page..............

PatTar

yee.
ok

Regice Vs Regice who wins?

why would you send regice in against regice?

fine, put explosion/seismic toss on it. then it might be able to do something to other regice.

toy said:
my set or the brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked*, half-witted*, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless ones you posted

wow.

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
hey,i know lets rename this thread,"SPAM:feel free to go off-topic here."

I know,that post by toy was hilarious.

BTW,mad mod,by saying regice vs. regice,he means which is better?My regice or his?He was directing all of this at me because I said a subpunching regice is dumb,and it need ice moves > fighting moves.......

Status
Not open for further replies.