• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is tis nature of Nintendo true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I suggest you read this entire thread to understand my question.

You see, I'm certain that all of us may know as to how Nintendo operates. But is this response on the nature of gamers being doom and gloom of Nintendo's future becoming a challenge?

this has been going on for at least 15 years if not longer; everyone (or at least the majority) says nintendo is doomed because they cant or wont assimilate to the hivemind of modern gaming (things like overemphasis on online multiplayer, putting everything into making ultrarealistic graphics, making things "mature" themed, and DLC/microtransactions EVERYWHERE). dont believe me, just google the phrase "doomed since 1889".

KillerDraco

A tumblr post doesn't necessitate a thread being made. "Nintendoomed" is nothing new and will continue to go on for years to come, regardless of the validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.