• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is tucker gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Hello, this is piplup's #1 fan, and I was wondering if tucker of the battle fronteir is gay. I am not trying to hurt any gay people, but I am just wondering. What do you think?

The programmers of the game didn't put sexualities into any trainers or pokemon, so there's no definite answer. Anyway, I've never actually gotten up to him, so I don't know.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Well Nintendo don't target sexuality but...

NO! You dont say!

PkmnTrainerJ

No, he's just very feminine but as someone else said the game developers don't specify sexuality.

Hard to say...but they don't target sexuality but......they might have accidentally made him gay.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Well Nintendo don't target sexuality but...

I beg to differ!

Trainer from Pokemon Colosseum with the shadow Qwilfish: "Oh, wow. You're so strong! I just love tough guys! Wait... I said love, but don't get any funny ideas..."

That made me laugh the first time I saw that, and it still gets a chuckle from me even now. :p

Angeling

true love
The programmers of the game didn't put sexualities into any trainers or pokemon, so there's no definite answer. Anyway, I've never actually gotten up to him, so I don't know.
what he said. I don't see what else can be talked about here, because if you're gonna bring up anime references, go to the appropriate forum for that, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.