• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is your name weird?

Do you think your name us weird?

• Total voters
no, i just spell it differently so it's unique~

SAM plainest but best name ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
Mine starts with Ash.

And ends with Ketchum.

Not so much weird as it is more a pun.

My name is Lauren. The first Lauren to post I think! It's not unusual but it's not overly common either.

Acutally thinking about it, it must be common, I have two friends called Lauren.

My pal Alice who is partner to one of these Laurens calls me Angelface. I prefer Angelface :p

My second name is more unusual and gets used to differenciate me from the other Laurens - Veitchy (Veech-ay) It's actually just Veitch, my friends like to add the Y.

That second name of mines sometimes gets spelled wrong and almost always gets pronounced wrong. "Miss Veyetch?" "Miss Vitch?" ¬_¬

My middle name is Fawns as in a deer baby. However when my dad left school the show Happy Days had just came out and as Fawns is his second name he just missed out a lot of stick because it sounds exaclty the same as Fonz so a lot of "AYYYYEEEEEE"s would have been shouted in his direction.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My name is Ari, hence the Ariados (getit? getit? ahahahaha). It's Hebrew, and it means lion. I am not lionlike in the slightest.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
My name is Joshua, but people call me Josh. I like it, but don't think it's unique.
I had a guy in one of my classes that kept saying his name was unique(it was Erin) because it was spelled E.R.I.N.
It was annoying.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Meh, yes, kind of. My name isn't very common even in Italy :p

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
my name is boring- rachel dont name ur kid that -_-

Blankenship

Brotherman
My name is Joshua, but people call me Josh. I like it, but don't think it's unique.
I had a guy in one of my classes that kept saying his name was unique(it was Erin) because it was spelled E.R.I.N.
It was annoying.

It is kind of unique considering "Erin" is usually the female version of "Aaron".

My name is Aaron, and I had a friend who's name was also Aaron, but it was spelled "Aharon".

My last name is Blankenship. I've never met another person with that last name.