• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is your Wii actually still in (frequent) use?

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Internet Channel, I wouldn't even be here on the forums if I didn't have it on my Wii.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
No, while White is new.

~Starlight~

Cold Inside
Yup, been playing Okami a lot lately and a bit of Zelda.

Venomrec

Yea i use my alot, i use to play games on my ps3 but it broke, so i play black ops & everything else on my wii.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
I don't own a Wii, but considering 50% of my PS2 catalog is untouched, I'm sure my Wii would be sparingly touched as well. Then again, I've bought a lot of PS2 games recently because they're so cheap, not the Wii games I'd ever want to play.
I can't justify spending about 50-60 USD a pop on games these days, even with disposable income.

DKCR sure is tempting though.

The fact that nearly every third party Wii game is $30 or lower at this point due to now-traditional early price drops should be pretty tempting, then. The amount of quality stuff you can find at bargain bin prices on the thing is pretty impressive.

AromaFlora

floofy
I haven't turn on my Wii for a year. Maybe it's the lack of good games or my lack of interest in the Wii, but it's just collecting dust. Brawl was good and I'll occasionally play online with friends for a challenge, but that's like least then 2% of a chance.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
Yes and No. I'm a young adult gamer. I get some play time in when I'm not studying something ridiculously difficult for college (Chemistry). Right now in my Wii is Zelda: TP, and if I'm not playing that, then I'm trying to finish up Kirby's Epic Yarn.

EliteMaster

Borrowed one after mine broke down and it's still fun. If I'm not playing on it than bro's are.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
I still kinda sorta use mine. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play on it, but when I do, I usually play for at least an hour or so. Suffice it to say, I'm always up for a challenge online.

Cobalt_Latios

Got a few new games, so I'm kicking it back up for use.

Mainly for Muramasa.

/CL

CursedtiniOnlyFriend

Snivy gonna kill you
I use my Wii whenever possible actually...I go on my Wii about 3-4 times a week...its actually increased since I got it

metroid_girl

Etecoon Trainer
Mine stays in use pretty well, Brawl is almost always in there. I'm always looking for new games for it, Tales of Symphonia II was my more recent playthrough. I really would love to find Rune Factory for the Wii, but it's not in stores anywhere! People seem to be scalping it for $80+ Yargh. But yes, back on topic: My wii stays in use. I can't play as much as I used to but it can rest assured I will continue to use it. XD

parasky

I haven't played on it for a few days which is quite a long time for me. I only use it for the Nintendo Channel and Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (UK version of City Folk). All my attention is with my laptop and 3DS.

Eve

Hey.
I play Guitar Hero and Zelda, that's about it.... Not much of a Wii fan.

Chartreux

UTTER CODSWALLOP
Yep!~ And it'll only get like, even more use when Skyward Sword comes out. ^-^
My sister also plays it on occasion, so that's more use there too.