• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Island Time! (401)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This was a pretty cool island, nice seeing Wailord even if it's like five mins, he doesn't appear once, he showed up once before. It was interesting that they were actually taking them straight to the headquarters really.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Wailmer and Wailord when it evolved, again. As happened before, the gang falls for another Air-Transportation scheme by TR. Wailord's Water Spout attack to get rid of TR was very cool. It was cool to see how Wailord is able to get passed the whirlpools.

30/100

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Does anyone know why, near the beginning of the episode, Meowth holds up his paw and...the middle nail is on fire?

May's final regret is not eating enough candy. Of course.

I get a kick out of James' line, "Nobody treats Cacnea that way but me!" So...you beat Cacnea??

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
An unremarkable episode. Team Rocket, once again, ruins an episode with their boring antics and the like.

I guess it was an alright episode to unwind from the Grand Festival.
Seeing a huge Pokemon like Wailord in the show was neat. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I kinda liked seeing Ash and friends on a plane for a little while. The stranded COTD's tale gave me Titanic vibes and I liked seeing Team Rocket's attempt at leaving the island end in failure due to that whirlpool. I giggled when Wailmer evolved into Wailord and caused Team Rocket to blast off as well as when it used Water Pulse against a wave.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Team Rocket's airplane scheme reminded me of their Orange Islands blimp trap hee hee. The stranded Cotd's story about the life boats also reminded me of when the St Anne ship sank in Kanto.

JudySpell

Banned
The stranded islander plot had much more potential that wasn't met although I liked how Wailord got every one off the island. 7/10

Gillachu

Banned
So we saw a Wailord again and it was mainly used as a ferry instead of having a bigger role. Wailord always gets shafted huh.

I thought that this took place on Mirage Island like the Wynaut episode until recently + my favorite scene was when Wailmer evolved towards the end. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Pretty good filler episode. I loved the deserted island and Wailord. I don't see why the COTD man went back to the island after he was rescued after all those years, but I guess it's because he wanted to stay with Wailord?

ZilverLox

Banned
I liked Robin, he was a cool character of the day. And of course, it seemed like his Wailmer evolved into Wailord at the perfect time. It was really interesting though, how Team Rocket was on top of it when it was evolving. And that made me wonder, what exactly does that feel like? I mean, when a Pokemon is evolving, what does it feel like with all that light around it and everything?

Alloutℯ

Banned
This was an interesting episode. The way it started with Team Rocket taking over that plane, with Ash and everyone inside it, it reminded me of "A Scare In The Air". The only difference was that they had taken control of a plane this time, instead of a blimp.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So we saw a Wailord again and it was mainly used as a ferry instead of having a bigger role. Wailord always gets shafted huh.

I thought Wailord did enough actually. And looking back, I wonder if Wailord showing up close to Ever Grande here was a reference to Wailords appearing at Route 129 in RSE. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought Wailord did enough actually. And looking back, I wonder if Wailord showing up close to Ever Grande here was a reference to Wailords appearing at Route 129 in RSE. ^^

I think us seeing Wailord getting screen-time here was more due to the fact that the Wailmer line was simply in need of redemption for being so ignored throughout Hoenn...

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that the Rocket-dan even managed to acquire an airplane for their scheme was a bit strange, but their antics causing everyone to land on the deserted island was a good plot device. I felt bad for Robin since he was living on his own with Hoeruko, but the fact that he decided to live on the island with Whaloh in the end sounded crazy.

Zamin

This was a really cool interesting episode. It was a good scheme by Team Rocket and Robin was a cool character, I respect his choice and the episode showed an important lesson about life.