• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Island Time! (401)

Leonhart

Imagineer
This was a really cool interesting episode. It was a good scheme by Team Rocket and Robin was a cool character, I respect his choice and the episode showed an important lesson about life.

Robin's decision to stay in the wilderness was somewhat confusing though, because he didn't mention anything about how his loved ones would be affected by his absence. It's sad to imagine him ditching his family to live on his own.

Daizy

I call you honey
This was a really cool interesting episode. It was a good scheme by Team Rocket and Robin was a cool character, I respect his choice and the episode showed an important lesson about life.

But the castaway man's choice seemed crazy since the deserted island seemed horrible. He shouldn't have stayed.

This was kind of boring. Ash and everyone needs to stop accepting free stuff, it's always a scam from Team Rocket. Team Rocket seemed really messed up and crueler than usual in this episode because as we saw they were ready to strand Ash and everyone else on the island to make their getaway. It showed that they can be downright evil when they want to be.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Team Rocket seemed really messed up and crueler than usual in this episode because as we saw they were ready to strand Ash and everyone else on the island to make their getaway.

Well seeing as how they've attempted to murder Satoshi or his friends on at least one occasion, them wanting to leave them on a deserted island wasn't so harsh by comparison.

Nice filler episode before the League. Why didnt TRio use that plan before in Kanto where it was easier to pull it off? Robin reminds me of Castaway and the Wailmer reminds me of Wilson. Liked the lesson that was taught in this episode as well.