• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Isn't It Obvious How DP79 Will End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
May wins in "semi-close" battle
Dawn sulks.
May feels bad.
May hands said Dawn Wallace ribbon.
Dawn says "omigosh, why?"
May has high hopes for Dawn.
May returns to Johto.
Dawn gets yet another freebie despite sucking at what she does in general.

It's pretty clear to me! There is no point in MAY winning the ribbon, because it would play no pivitol role in the anime, and we won't be able to follow through with that ribbon because May leaves. So obviously, the ribbon has to go to Dawn, who will benefit the most from it and it's potency in her journey.

It's pretty clear to me! There is no point in MAY winning the ribbon, because it would play no pivitol role in the anime, and we won't be able to follow through with that ribbon because May leaves. So obviously, the ribbon has to go to Dawn, who will benefit the most from it and it's potency in her journey.

Please tell me that you didn't realize this right now. :C

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Please tell me that you didn't realize this right now. :C

Well, it just irks me that a CLEARLY better coordinator will LOSE to someone with virtually zero talent. Dawn is not a loveable person, and she is way too cocky for her own good, which allows me to bag on her. I don't enjoy her character.

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
Watortle' Bite' Piplup faints
May wins
Sorry Dawn is going to get overkilled

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Everybody here is saying how badly Dawn will lose. I mean, I agree, it very likely May will win. But with these drunk writers lately....

And if Dawn wins, I am going to llaauugghh, and llaauugghh and laff.

....and laugh.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Anyone besides me think its funny that JasonChu posts, then Jigglychu? *shot*

Anyways, as I have stated so many times on this subject, I think May will win, but no I do not see her giving Dawn the ribbon. After all, I don't think that they would accept it at the Grand Festival if Dawn won it. If it was as easy as letting someone else have a Ribbon, Dawn would be using the Ribbon she got from her mom.

I see May winning, but there's no way that she gives Dawn the Ribbon. I think that it will end up that May gives Dawn advice on how to do better.

Ivancapp

I want u Ursaring!!.
Anyone besides me think its funny that JasonChu posts, then Jigglychu? *shot*

Anyways, as I have stated so many times on this subject, I think May will win, but no I do not see her giving Dawn the ribbon. After all, I don't think that they would accept it at the Grand Festival if Dawn won it. If it was as easy as letting someone else have a Ribbon, Dawn would be using the Ribbon she got from her mom.

I see May winning, but there's no way that she gives Dawn the Ribbon. I think that it will end up that May gives Dawn advice on how to do better.

Exactly, if ribbons or badges can be given like that, just try guessing what would happen..............................(aargh). Nvm, thats totally not going to happen, atleast according to me lol.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Exactly, if ribbons or badges can be given like that, just try guessing what would happen..............................(aargh). Nvm, thats totally not going to happen, atleast according to me lol.

What? You have invoked my curiousity.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
If Dawn does win, I don't want it to be with Piplup, but even then I don't want it to use Bide.

Bide is complete and total DEM, that's the anime equivelent of using Wobbuffet in competivive battling. Any idiot can use Bide and get a cheap win, but it takes a real trainer to win by actually earning it by outsmarting your opponent. Unless May is stupid enough to attack someone using Bide instead of using a nonattacking move, she can stomp.

Oh, and I don't want May to hand Dawn that ribbon. I don't care how bad she's losing, she needs to start winning herself, because people aren't going to keep giving you free ribbons all the way to the Grand Festival. That's not how it works, she's not Kanto Ash.

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
JigglyChu is past timer
Like JigglyPuff.

May must win This
I can't see her losing to Dawn

Last edited:

Dialga3500

I don't know why you are pre-judging Dawn so fast yeah I know she has being doing badly on the last two contests and I know May is a much more experienced coordinator but if Dawn had made it to the finals as we know because of the title that means she is getting good so we have to first see the episodes of Thursday and see how what are those things Dawn had made to get to the FINAL match

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Well, it just irks me that a CLEARLY better coordinator will LOSE to someone with virtually zero talent. Dawn is not a loveable person, and she is way too cocky for her own good, which allows me to bag on her. I don't enjoy her character.

Eh? I was not aware Dawn was replaced by Hoenn May. When did this happen?

zeno48

Zaker!
I think its more likely Piplup relies on Bide and Whirlpool to win, like it does in every match.

^^I see something along the lines of that happening but I think It's way to early for Dawn to beat someone as skilled as May.

Status
Not open for further replies.