• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Israel Attacks Gaza - At Least 170 Killed

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
Israel was being shelled for what a week? Two weeks? What do you expect them to do, sit on their asses while hell is rained down from the sky?

This isn't being poked with a stick, this is being shot at.

Hamas tends to use Police Stations, Hospitals, Schools, Mosques as areas to resupply or to attack from. So that when retaliation happens they can draw sympathy from people. It's a sick and disgusting thing, but it's not the most disgusting thing Hamas has done.

I give Israel Props for keeping their cool for so long.They even warned Hamas several times to stop or be taken out. They didnt listen,so they got their answer.

no matter who started it I hate that civilians are always caught up in the middle of the conflict. =/

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I may not be Israel's number 1 fan, but I guess that if this needs to be done, then it must be done; Israel after all needs to protect its interests.

I still hope this all blows over fast.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
well i just think that they shouldnt have done it around xmas that isnt right.

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
this whole escalation between israel and hamas is a lost cause is it?

IMO it is now.With All the Arab nations around Israel protesting against it, and Iran Is not making things better.
also Hizbullah is making threats.... saying they are going to make northern israel burn as Gaza burns.I hope this isnt the 2nd Six day war >_<

this region is just super sensitive

Cyan

Mortal
People dying in the Middle East. Again.

Is there anything new in the news today?

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
no matter who started it I hate that civilians are always caught up in the middle of the conflict. =/

That's the real problem. I don't care if Isreal blows the shit out of Hamas, it's just that there's so many civilians of both sides stuck in the crossfire. The only solution I honestly see working is wiping out Hamas, but that's not exactly practical.

SlipKnoT

People dying in the Middle East. Again.

Is there anything new in the news today?

Hahahah, yeah because over 250 people dying is hilarious right? HAHAHAHAHAAH. MIDDLE EASTERN CONFLICT, LOL WHO CARES? It's not like a few hundred people dying in another country matters, there are other things more important that should be covered in the news, like the latest exploits of Paris Hilton and other Hollywood whores.

BigLutz

Banned
Hahahah, yeah because over 250 people dying is hilarious right? HAHAHAHAHAAH. MIDDLE EASTERN CONFLICT, LOL WHO CARES? It's not like a few hundred people dying in another country matters, there are other things more important that should be covered in the news, like the latest exploits of Paris Hilton and other Hollywood whores.

Just a question but have we actually gotten official numbers outside of Hamas. I mean they tend to not be the most unbiased source. Especially since it is their oath to destroy Israel. So I could see numbers being inflated a bit.

sal-sudairy

Just a question but have we actually gotten official numbers outside of Hamas. I mean they tend to not be the most unbiased source. Especially since it is their oath to destroy Israel. So I could see numbers being inflated a bit.
We'll find out shortly after the wounded reach the hospitals in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

BigLutz

Banned
We'll find out shortly after the wounded reach the hospitals in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

I would be surprised if that actually happened. It would be more reasonable if Israel allowed the Red Cross or the UN to come in afterwards to treat the wounded. Seeing how A: Many times with serious injuries you do not want to move the person, especially on a long journey to another hospital. And of course B: The Israeli military obviously wouldn't want Hamas soldiers to be transported to another country and receive care and attention so that they can come back to the battlefield.

sal-sudairy

Well, it's happening. Our king said that the Saudi hospitals will take care of any wounded civilians coming to Saudi Arabia. The Palestinians are asking for ambulances.

BigLutz

Banned
Well, it's happening. Our king said that the Saudi hospitals will take care of any wounded civilians coming to Saudi Arabia. The Palestinians are asking for ambulances.

Well either way, Officially or Unofficially Israel would have to give the okay to allow transportation in and out of the war zone.

Is there some kind of compromise that can be reached, or is this all religious conflict? (pardon me; i'm down on the news)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

he who doesn't know does not care, a perfect example. and the worst part is that the guy here thinks it makes him look cool to spit crap out of his mouth as well, i find it humiliating for you._.

keep in mind that problems like these can happen to you as well someday with the terrorism these days, i think you would be steamed if others didn't care for what happened to your country.

Last edited:

chimkong

Whether its Middle East, or Middle West, (it doesn't matter) but playing with the lives of innocent people and destroying them and their belongings is just plain inhumane.
No offense, but many (western) people may not care about this issue, cuz its not happening to them. But when something like this happen to them or their loved ones, all the Western countries unite under one flag to fight against "terrorism" and it becomes a UN issue. I question them, that do they have the only right to live with peace and harmony. Do (Muslim) people who are there don't deserve anything but a bomb on their living places? Why all this prejudice? Because media is calling them "terrorists"? Why??????

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Whether its Middle East, or Middle West, (it doesn't matter) but playing with the lives of innocent people and destroying them and their belongings is just plain inhumane.

i agree with that.

No offense, but many (western) people may not care about this issue, cuz its not happening to them. But when something like this happen to them or their loved ones, all the Western countries unite under one flag to fight
against "terrorism" and it becomes a UN issue.

allies help eachother in conflicts whether it's war or that people are in need of medical attention or foodsupplies give a reason why they should not be allowed.

I question them, that do they have the only right to live with peace and harmony. Do (Muslim) people who are there don't deserve anything but a bomb on their living places?

everybody has the same rights but some countries on this planet say otherwise, it's not our fault that since after the WW2 the west was spending time on civilisation while around the world there were conflicts about who will be in charge of sand sand and more sand.

Why all this prejudice? Because media is calling them "terrorists"? Why??????

and why would the media be calling them terrorists you think?
9/11, carbombs, deheading of civilians, not good this jihad that and the terrorists try to hold up the rebuilding of every home in entire countries.

anyway, it's israelia and hamas not anything else from now on, just to avoid possible offtopic in the future.

Last edited:

chimkong

allies help each other in conflicts whether it's war or that people are in need of medical attention or food supplies give a reason why they should not be allowed.
Ok, of course allies should do that. What I meant to say was, why no one stands up when incidents like the one we're discussing happens. This I am also asking to Muslim and Arab countries.
and why would the media be calling them terrorists you think?
9/11, carbombs, deheading of civilians, not good this jihad that and the terrorists try to hold up the rebuilding of every home in entire countries.
There's no proof that 9/11 was done by a Muslim organization. But there are rumors that Jewish hand was behind it. And what do you expect to see when you attack someone's homeland? Aren't they gonna retaliate? Also that some so-called Muslims are doing someone these things (not out of retaliation) in the name of Jihad. Just give me one proof from our Holy Book Quran that allows us to kill people for no reason. We are asked to defend ourselves and attack others, only if someone is attacking us.

Israel was planned to be put in the middle of Muslim region, and now they are terrorizing people who gave them refuge after WWII.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Ok, of course allies should do that. What I meant to say was, why no one stands up when incidents like the one we're discussing happens. This I am also asking to Muslim and Arab countries.

i do not think that anyone wants to get involved with the hamas or israel right now, if the UN helps israel they'll get problems with hamas and if they help hamas they'll get trouble with israel, vietnam forms an example because that went went terribly wrong with mass graves as a result only because america tried to get involved in hopes to solve things.

There's no proof that 9/11 was done by a Muslim organization. But there are rumors that Jewish hand was behind it.

a rumor yes but it would be most unexpected, who would
have more problems against the west do you think? extremist jews or extremist muslims? the west is neutral against the extremist jew organisations sofar known but muslim organisations have more than enough reasons to beangry with the gulf wars for example, i have no idea what happened there but it was filthy just like every war, people got angry and swore revenge.

And what do you expect to see when you attack someone's homeland? Aren't they gonna retaliate? Also that some so-called Muslims are doing someone these things (not out of retaliation) in the name of Jihad. Just give me one proof from our Holy Book Quran that allows us to kill people for no reason. We are asked to defend ourselves and attack others, only if someone is attacking us.

they can retaliate but by killing american civilians in their own country?
murder it is. the quran is right when it comes to defending yourselfs against danger from outside and it isn't a book menth to cause blood and suffering but some are abusing it obviously, by attacking others the book menth to eliminate the treath of more invasions not to murder innocent people like animals.

i'm sure that the intention was to cripple the financiel of america but at what cost do you think? shall i name the total count of casualties?

Last edited:
Israel was planned to be put in the middle of Muslim region, and now they are terrorizing people who gave them refuge after WWII.

I'm guessing you're saying here that Israel is the bad guy for attacking the Arab countries? This has been going on since '48, when Israel was first established, there was no refuge! As soon as Israel finished the fight for independence and England Withdrew, the surrounding Arab countries attacked. All because they didn't like the idea of an Arab and Jewish state in their Muslim world. So, they all ganged up on the tiny state of Israel, and you know what they still lost. Ever since, it has been going on, the Arabs almost always being the first to strike, and Israel fighting for their right to exist.

Look people, there isn't going be peace agreements. Not when this Arab-Israeli conflict has been going on for so long. Neither side wants to bargain with each other, and neither side will. Not until the Arab forces are total depleted or not until Israel is eradicated will this stop. Heck, the Israeli-Palastinian goes even farther back, but that's a story too lengthy for this post.