• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Israel Attacks Gaza - At Least 170 Killed

BigLutz

Banned
There's no proof that 9/11 was done by a Muslim organization.

You mean other than proof that the Muslim terrorists got on the flight, the voices of said terrorist heard over the intercom and on the flight data recorder, Al Qaeda releasing video of terrorist giving their last rights. The list goes on and on, face it Muslims brought about 9/11 it's insane to deny it.

But there are rumors that Jewish hand was behind it.

A rumor started by idiotic muslim organizations that just could not accept the truth.

Just give me one proof from our Holy Book Quran that allows us to kill people for no reason. We are asked to defend ourselves and attack others, only if someone is attacking us.

A excuse that has been stretched pretty far in the last few years.

Israel was planned to be put in the middle of Muslim region, and now they are terrorizing people who gave them refuge after WWII.

You do realize that it was those in the region that declared war on Israel at the very founding of the nation and started all of this.

chimkong

You mean other than proof that the Muslim terrorists got on the flight, the voices of said terrorist heard over the intercom and on the flight data recorder, Al Qaeda releasing video of terrorist giving their last rights. The list goes on and on, face it Muslims brought about 9/11 it's insane to deny it.
That damn Al-Qaeda has nothing to do with real Muslims. They are just so-called Muslims, and are just a stain at the word "Muslim". If someone (Al-Qaeda in this sense) does an attack, why do you think they will accept its responsibilities as Muslims? To create more difficulties for Muslims in the world. Don't they know what will be the reaction from the Western world? Don't they know the consequences of what they supposedly did? Sure they knows everything, and still are called the "Heroes" of the Muslim World. I (and other Muslims should too) hate them, with all my heart.
BigLutz: A excuse that has been stretched pretty far in the last few years.
Its not just an excuse thats reality. If a Christian does a suicide attack in the name of Bible and every Christian in the world is saying that thats not what is in the Testament, will you say the same thing for that too?

BigLutz

Banned
That damn Al-Qaeda has nothing to do with real Muslims. They are just so-called Muslims, and are just a stain at the word "Muslim".

Either way they are a Islamic Organization, and are responsable for 9/11

If someone (Al-Qaeda in this sense) does an attack, why do you think they will accept its responsibilities as Muslims? To create more difficulties for Muslims in the world.

I seriously doubt they care about creating difficulties for Muslims in the world, as they believe they are the ones to bring about a Global Islamic Country under their rule.

Don't they know what will be the reaction from the Western world? Don't they know the consequences of what they supposedly did? Sure they knows everything, and still are called the "Heroes" of the Muslim World. I (and other Muslims should too) hate them, with all my heart.

They knew what would happen because they wanted a fight, they believed we would bring the fight to them the same way the Soviet Union brought the fight to Afghanistan, and they believed they could beat the US and it's allies just as they beat the Soviet Union.

Its not just an excuse thats reality. If a Christian does a suicide attack in the name of Bible and every Christian in the world is saying that thats not what is in the Testament, will you say the same thing for that too?

Except there are major differences to what is written by Christ and what is written by Mohammad. As there are several major differences in the type of life they led. Christ devoted his life to peace and it killed him. Mohammad started out as a man devoted to peace, and eventually became a warlord, to bring Muslims under his rule. The different paths they choose in their life are reflected in the type of writing used in the Bible and the Koran.

Either way we have gotten off topic.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Either way we have gotten off topic.

and alot too, though i have the feeling there is a little misunderstanding,
i have the feeling that chimkong here is protecting muslims and the koran from being blamed for the attacks but nobody here blamed the muslims or the koran for the attacks in the first place, am i overlooking something now or...

chimkong

Except there are major differences to what is written by Christ and what is written by Mohammad. As there are several major differences in the type of life they led. Christ devoted his life to peace and it killed him. Mohammad started out as a man devoted to peace, and eventually became a warlord, to bring Muslims under his rule. The different paths they choose in their life are reflected in the type of writing used in the Bible and the Koran.
Don't say what you don't know, kiddo. Quran/Koran is not written by Muhammed himself. and what made you think he was a "warlord"? If this topic is to continue, I can make a new thread for it. But I think it's not a good idea to continue this debate, cuz neither side will change their respective POVs.
EDIT:
have the feeling that chimkong here is protecting muslims and the koran from being blamed for the attacks but nobody here blamed the muslims or the koran for the attacks in the first place,
Thank you for understanding and explaining whats happening here. ^^

EDIT 2: Please accept my apologies if I offended anyone in anyway. I'm sorry for that.

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
Don't say what you don't know, kiddo. Quran/Koran is not written by Muhammed himself.

Neither is the Bible, both are accounts of their lives and their beliefs. I was using written in the general sense.

and what made you think he was a "warlord"?

Well first lets look at the term Warlord:

supreme military leader exercising civil power in a region especially one accountable to nobody when the central government is weak

or

1. a military leader, esp. of a warlike nation.
2. a military commander who has seized power, esp. in one section of a country.

Now lets look at history.

March 624 Mohammad began one of if not his first armed conflict by leading Muslims against a Meccan caravan

Later on in March this led to the Battle of Badr

Then you have the Battle of Khaybar in 629 which was Mohammad's battle with Jews, which scholars believe was only brought about because Mohammad didn't want to look like a weakling to his followers. Which I would think is the best example of Mohammad succumbing to the brutality of the Middle East.

Then you have the Battle of Mu'tah which Mohammad dispatched 3,000 troops to the area to seek revenge for the death of the emissaries sent to the area.

Then you have the Battle of Hunayn in which Mohammad marched with a force of around 12,000 men against Hawazin after learning they were planning to attack him after the conquest of Mecca

After which you have the Siege of Ta'if by the Muslim armies of Mohammad.

And then of course you have various other battles in which Mohammad participated in, or may or may not have occurred such as the Battle of Tabouk, the Battle of the Trench, and the Battle of Uhud.

Now do not get me wrong, Mohammad started off with some great ideas, but as he grew older and older the violent savagery of the Middle East at that time led him to pick up a sword and start leading armies. Some of the same justifications Mohammad used to start killing, are still used today by nut ball groups like Al Qaeda.

Anyway there is your history lesson.

Last edited:

chimkong

@BigLutz....I already said that I'm ready to debate but its not the correct section, so create a new thread for it or we can have a debate in pm if you like too. But you, too, have picked the wrong person to debate with ^^.

BigLutz

Banned
@BigLutz....I already said that I'm ready to debate but its not the correct section, so create a new thread for it or we can have a debate in pm if you like too. But you, too, have picked the wrong person to debate with ^^.

Seeing how this topic was already in a somewhat debating manner I am waiting to see if the Mods will just move it to the debate forum. If not you can issue a Debate Challenge in the Debate Forum topic located here.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296218

Since you can only post once in the Debate Challenge Topic, I will have to wait for you to post.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
But you, too, have picked the wrong person to debate with ^^.

oh this will be quite amuzing, i have the feeling he's quite hyped up from all this, piece of cake i think.
you two could use a better spot to continue this, i don't think the mods can appreciate all this.

anyway back ontopic (it took some time yes)
a few hours ago i spoke to someone from israel and he told me that the reason why hamas fired rockets was because they want the release of their soldiers who are captured by the israelian goverment but israel wants the release of one of their soldiers as well, hose captured soldiers from both sides if they are considered as warprisoners why should they be released? if i'm not mistaken taking warprisoners is an alternative way to neutralize soldiers without killing them while they are unarmed.

BigLutz

Banned
anyway back ontopic (it took some time yes)
a few hours ago i spoke to someone from israel and he told me that the reason why hamas fired rockets was because they want the release of their soldiers who are captured by the israelian goverment but israel wants the release of one of their soldiers as well, hose captured soldiers from both sides if they are considered as warprisoners why should they be released? if i'm not mistaken taking warprisoners is an alternative way to neutralize soldiers without killing them while they are unarmed.

Thank you so much to get this back on topic.

Anyway I thought Hamas killed all of it's prisoners so is the soldier in question actually alive or has it been killed. Anyway Israel released a child killer.. er... Soldier back in July, but apparently that was a Hezbollah soldier and not a Hamas soldier. Either way both sides have prisons chocked full of prisoners of war and the remains of prisoners of war.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Bravo, Israel. Keep going and killing them right after the Birth of Jesus! (Ends Sarcasm.)

BigLutz

Banned
Bravo, Israel. Keep going and killing them right after the Birth of Jesus! (Ends Sarcasm.)

So because of a religious holiday season, Israel should sit around and allow themselves to be killed? You do realize that they were being shelled and attacked by rockets for at least a WEEK before they finally struck back with a sizable force.

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
This Whole War is getting worse.Everyday I wake up I hear more bad news.

Now others are possibly about to get involved..

A special message from President Ahmadinejad will also be sent to heads of other countries in this connection.

Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told reporters at the end of the cabinet session that special envoys would be introduced within the next 48 hours to submit President Ahmadinejad's messages to the heads of other countries.

www2.irna.ir

That means next Wednesday... That day also Iranian Aid-Ship is coming to Gaza

also I found this On Monday, Dec. 29, Day 3 of Israel's Gaza operation, the spokesman said Iran had embarked on preparations for operations against Israel, in line with the directives laid down by supreme ruler Ayatollah Ali Khameini in his speech Sunday.

Iranian lawmaker Ali Motahari told the Iranian news agency IRNA that it was time for Iran and Arab nations to go to war with Israel.

www.debka.com

If this is looking like what I think its going to be I wont be looking at any news until its over. all this means to me is more death chaos, and more killing of civilians caught in the middle. I'll do a follow up if theres more info about this soon.

Ethan

Banned
Apparently there's a high chance of a possible ground war if violence escalates from Hamas, which it most undoubtedly will. Ofcourse all your other surrounding Arab nations in the area are all ready to give their support. Don't think that this will be another 6 day war or anything similar. The most any Arab nation would dare do is provide military aid, they wouldn't intervene. Not after losing two wars with Israel already, and considering how all the pro-Israel nations (Japan, Europe, America) would drop the house on them. In my opinion Israel should have never handed Gaza over as a sign of good will to Hamas in the first place. A lot of you are forgetting that. People accuse Israel of being "barbaric" yet if it wasn't for Israel Hamas wouldn't have Gaza in the first place.

You. Do. Not. Appease. A. Terrorist. Organization. Goodness. I understand the sentiments of Arabs. They want their own nation too, and they think the UN mandate was unfair. Congratulation, people found out the UN doesnt do anything right. However regardless of whether you think Israel should or should not exist, having radicals pawn themselves off as a legitimate nation is ridiculous. You simply don't do things that way. What Israel should do, is storm into Gaza via ground forces and put an end to it. Peace is great. Peace is awesome even. Go peace. Guess what though? Peace is a little pointless at this point. When you have rockets fired into your country for a straight week, you don't respond by offering cookies on a silver platter. Sorry, you just don't.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
If only they were as simple as this...

Anyway, i think this is ridiculous. I really hope they'll stop after they get what they want. Or simply, know when to stop.

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
I'm Israeli. I wish I wasn't. I wish I could live in another country, and just shake my head and ignore the fighting, and both sides can bomb each other to oblivion and I wouldn't care.

But I still live here so I have to say what I think about this. Darn.

I don't like the situation. No one does. But we didn't really have much of a choice, once Hamas started bombing Israel again. The Palestinians citizens don't deserve to live in fear and die, but I don't think Israeli citizens deserve to live in fear and die either. I know bodies in the streets and destroyed buildings are much more photogenic, but don't think for one second that the Israelis aren't suffering.

BluBoy14

This situition is truly saddening. My family and my neighbours are collecting money for those that are suffering. Hopefully, this war will end soon.

ArabGamer

I hope this war will stop, its not doing any good for anyone, too many civilians dying.Btw i am not Israeli or palestinian, I am yemeni :)

BigLutz

Banned
This situition is truly saddening. My family and my neighbours are collecting money for those that are suffering. Hopefully, this war will end soon.

Do you guys have a plan on who to give the money to? Because outside of say the Red Cross or the UN, there is a chance that the money would end up in the hands of Hamas.

Anyway Iran is now saying they are hiring suicide bombers to attack Israel, and have set up a court to prosecute Israelis. Which I would guess will be the final act needed for Israel to go in and absolutely lay waste to Iran. Although the rhetoric coming out of Iran for the past few years, Israel doesn't need much of a excuse to clear out Iran.

ArabGamer said:
I hope this war will stop, its not doing any good for anyone, too many civilians dying.Btw i am not Israeli or palestinian, I am yemeni

If you take the numbers that Palestine and the UN are giving, 400 or so dead, but only 60 of those being Civilians, leaving around 340 being Hamas Militants. I would say that the strategic targeting and killing of Hamas Militants is doing Israel alot of good, if not the whole world.

Edit: Apparently reports are coming in of Hamas hiding in Hospitals, as well as taking of Mosques and hiding in there as well as weapons. It sucks but if Hamas does this then Israel will have to attack those places, and if necessary destroy them.

Last edited: