• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It Came From Space

-Espacio-

PLEASE POST AND RATE THE THREAD, THANKS!! :D

Hey everyone, some may remember me, most probably dont, lol. Im -Espacio- (which means space in Spanish) and i've been spriting since i joined in May 2005, almost 3 years, so im pretty experienced(if i do say so myself :p) Anyways, enough with the introductions, lets get to the sprites!

Mixes
stunklowoc1.png
skorpinchto9.png

Recolor & Reshade
hoohfo2.png

Revamps
cubonemc0.png
rhydonqp8.png

Last edited:
I see what you mean by "experienced spriter", these are awesome! sorry, no constructive crit.

Douger

Veteran Spriter
You have gotten much better since last time, Oliver, and I just love your newest sprites!

Diglett and Wooper are pretty good, but could be better...
...Diglett I would atleast shorten, and Wooper could use some black outline, even if its R/S/E or Fr/Lg or D/P sprite doesn't have any; whatever generation you were revamping to.

Squirtle, on the other hand, definitely needs some work; not that he's not cute! I would atleast change the eyes to look more like its newer sprite, make him a little taller, and please add some black outline! Other than that, it's pretty good; the cuteness is so distracting! :D

Kakuna is excellent, great work!

For the recolors/mixes, the Azurill is great unless you were mixing it with a Voltorb. Otherwise, make it more round.
The Butterfree one is actually my favorite, although it needs work. I don't exactly know what it was mixed with, and the wings could be pointed upwards a little more. But it's very pretty!

The Vulpix mix is good, but it could use a little more Poochyena.

Ralts is my favorite out of all your sprites! Perfecto!

Nice job, buddy, you have most definitely improved!

SpriteNow

Classic Pinoy
Wow... I like the shading on youre revamps...
The wings on the butterfree/lumineon mix is a bit awkward...

-Espacio-

I see what you mean by "experienced
spriter", these are awesome! sorry, no constructive crit.
Thanks a lot :D

You have gotten much better since last time, Oliver, and I just love your newest sprites!

Diglett and Wooper are pretty good, but could be better...
...Diglett I would atleast shorten, and Wooper could use some black outline, even if its R/S/E or Fr/Lg or D/P sprite doesn't have any; whatever generation you were revamping to.

Squirtle, on the other hand, definitely needs some work; not that he's not cute! I would atleast change the eyes to look more like its newer sprite, make him a little taller, and please add some black outline! Other than that, it's pretty good; the cuteness is so distracting! :D

Kakuna is excellent, great work!

For the recolors/mixes, the Azurill is great unless you were mixing it with a Voltorb. Otherwise, make it more round.
The Butterfree one is actually my favorite, although it needs work. I don't exactly know what it was mixed with, and the wings could be pointed upwards a little more. But it's very pretty!

The Vulpix mix is good, but it could use a little more Poochyena.

Ralts is my favorite out of all your sprites! Perfecto!

Nice job, buddy, you have most definitely improved!
I'll fix everything up tomorrow, dont have much time today. Thanks a lot for the compliments :D

Wow... I like the shading on youre revamps...
The wings on the butterfree/lumineon mix is a bit awkward...

Can you please explain why/how? And thanks :D

Well, 3 posts in less than an hour? Im pretty satisfied, lol, did i even spell that right? Coming up next: A new pixel art and pre-evos of Butterfree/Lumineon :)

YellowHat

The Anticool
I like all of your revamps, save for Squirtle, who looks just a bit to shrunken down. Azurill is nice, and Butterfree turned out well, but the wings look like they should be switched. If you don't know what I mean, the wing on the right is farther away, yet it appears bigger.

-Espacio-

Whoops, i was busy yesterday ;) Thanks for the comments and crit you guys, i'll really fix things up today, i wont forget this time xD Im also almost done with my Metapod/Lumineon, just have to add some more features. I'll also have some more revamps done, but after school. :D

-Espacio-

Update!!

diglettrevampod6.png
I made it shorter and i fixed the shading some

squirtlerevampna7.png
Make it taller, fixed the shading some, and gave it a lot of black outline

wooperrevampmz9.png
Added some black outline, and changed some of the other outlining

finnefreepk1.png
I changed the shape and size of the wings, fixed the shading a lot, added some black, and changed the colors around a bit.

luminodfp4.png
There was nothing really too add, i wanted it to stay a Metapod. So i just re-did the shading, changed the colors, changed to outline around, and made a new eye.

I hope you guys like these new sprites, i worked really hard on them :) More C + C appreciated, dont be afraid to post!

Last edited:

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
The Ralts is a pixel-over, isn't it? Anyways, awesome work! No constructive criticism here!

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Sorry, sorry, I'm posting! :)

The Seel looks good, just change up the outline on the teeth and the yellow-snout-thing and it'll look much better.

Great work and merry christmas bud!

~~~Douger

-Espacio-

Come on guys, its not that hard. Just hit the post button! :( :( (not you Douger, thanks a lot for posting :D)
turcrowgo2.png
Just finished this mix a few hours ago, i decided i should post it :)

Last edited:

UmbreonMaster

~Umbreon♥
I think they are pretty good, the turtwig/murkrow looks really good, the shading is great but the back part of the 'hat' is bothering me.. I don't know why. But keep up the good work.

Equusdiligo

A shiny Shiny
Nice sprites, Oliver. Most of your revamps are the best I've seen in a while, although the squirtle is in serious need of fixing. The eyes don't look squirtle-like, the bump on the tail needs to be scratched off, and the front arm needs to be moved down to name a few. Also, I'm seeing a bit too much black on the magby head.

I've figured out what's wrong with the butterfree wing: the back wing (right one) is bigger than the frong wing (left one). If you shrink it so that it is slightly smaller, it might look better.

That's all I can think of for now. Keep it up!

-Espacio-

Nice sprites, Oliver. Most of your revamps are the best I've seen in a while, although the squirtle is in serious need of fixing. The eyes don't look squirtle-like, the bump on the tail needs to be scratched off, and the front arm needs to be moved down to name a few. Also, I'm seeing a bit too much black on the magby head.

I've figured out what's wrong with the butterfree wing: the back wing (right one) is bigger than the frong wing (left one). If you shrink it so that it is slightly smaller, it might look better.

That's all I can think of for now. Keep it up!

You really think so? Thanks :) I'll work on the Squirtle, Magby, and Butterfree soon, i dont feel like it right now ;) Thanks again! :D

wooperpixeloverem4.png
This is my newest sprite, a Wooper Pixel-Over. I hope you all like it, it took a few ours to make. C + C appreciated aswell, thanks :D

Last edited: