• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It Could be Worse

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
It could be worse. The cake could have been true but still poisoned. Now you're dead.

My Switch won't be here in time when I take days off work post-Wisdom teeth removal.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It could be worse - imagine having to still work while recovering from the operation.

A greninja wants to eat my avatar.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It could be worse. Grandmother could be really into sushi that day!

MY alarm clock seems to be malfunctioning, and it is important that i wake up at 7 AM tomorrow!

Ascended Dialga

It could be worse. It could have eaten your hand.

I've spent the first half of my spring break fighting a cold.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
It could be worse. You could have spent half of your life fighting a cold

I have a music recital tomorrow and I feel unprepared

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Could be worse, someone may have been close to hacking you.

I was electrocuted.

Ascended Dialga

It could be worse. You could have been executed. :p

I'm dead inside.

Zephraxe

It could be worse, the music could be the trumpets of heaven signaling the apocalypse.

They're cutting down too many trees in my town.