• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It Could be Worse

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
It could be worse, you could bleed easily.

I do not have a korrina plushie that i can hug all the time D: xD

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
It could be worse. You could never have heard of Korrina.

I had disturbing dreams last night.

LadyTriox

It could be worse, they could of been reality.

Korrina lost to ash in their gym battle :(

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
It could be worse; there could be a permanent rain-cloud that follows you around everywhere, always covering you in that wet, mysterious dihydrogen monoxide.

I am tired.

LadyTriox

It could be worse, you could be so hyper you cannot sit still

I don't have many dreams of the things i wanna dream of most -_-

Zephraxe

It could be worse, you could be having the most excruciatingly horrifying nightmares about the things you want to dream about, scarring you, making you not like those things for the rest of your life.

I seem to be unable to teach my Shiba Inu how to do her breed's signature butt attacks.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Be glad - It's possible that, if she did know it, she might decide to use it against you at every opportunity!

Sometimes I get so mad at myself that I hit myself, and it hurts.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Could be worse. You could be chopping off limbs from your body when you get mad.

Oh no! I just set fire to the orphanage for deaf blind mute children!

LadyTriox

Could be worse, you couldn't find a pencil in its place :p

No one....has joined my new forum yet :/ (haha, i have a REAL reason to post here again! LOL XD)

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
It could be worse. I could know who's "they". :p

I still haven't been able to get all the fashion items possible in Sun and Moon.

It could be worse. You could have all but one before your game crashes, leaving you unsatisfied forever.

I need to feel sleepy so I can get good rest tonight, but it's just not coming.

Cat's Eye Draco

It could be worse, it could be songs from an elementary school concert.

I opened a new package of graham crackers this morning to find that they were all broken.