• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It happend people. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" is finally getting a sequel.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The article

Frankley, I'm up in arms over this. As long as it doesn't taint my memories of the original movie, I'll love it. Plus more Jessica Rabbit for you Horny men out there.

Last edited:
Not sure if want...D:

I loved the original. I didn't see where there was any need for a sequel.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
That sounds great. I liked the original, but I hope they do the sequal justice. I wonder if Bob Hoskins is going to be back.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
NO. ****ING. WAY.

This movie WAS my childhood. To see a possible sequel makes me super happy. Of course Baby Herman has to be back, and I would assume Jessica, but I'm on the fence about whether we get to see the return of Valiant.

If this movie bombs though my faith in humanity will go completely out the window.

BCVM22

People, the article is dated October 30th of last year and all it says is that they're attempting to get it into production. You can refrain from gnashing your teeth - there's nothing to be up in arms about yet and given the nature of the film industry, it's distinctly possible there may never be.

Thriller

Its almost time
*Purposely ignores BCVM22's post*

A Roger Rabbit sequel has been rumored for more than half the previous decade. Quite frankly I feel it's kinda too late to make a sequel, BUT, seems Zemeckis is really interested in doing it and he'd have my full support. Zemeckis is one of the most popular and successful film directors in the industry, if he can come out with the Googol Plex'd version of "Christmas Carol," I'm sure he can come out with a Roger Rabbit sequel.

Penguinist Trainer

wow i can't believe they're going to be doing a sequel 24 years after the original. It might be interesting to see, but it would be hard to imagine what they would do for a story. I would honestly be interested in seeing it, just because I like how they mixed the lives of both the toon world and the real world.

BCVM22

Script writing takes time.

And you do realize that a completed script is absolutely no sort of guarantee that the film gets made, right? If you took every script, ever, that was finished but never filmed, we'd all be up to our armpits in paper.

wow i can't believe they're going to be doing a sequel 24 years after the original.

Again, there is nothing that says this movie will happen. They are attempting to get the film greenlit. Attempting. Trying. Maybe. Might happen. No guarantee.

Please, people, I know Thriller's doing it for chuckles, but I implore the rest of you, keep this in mind.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Way to be a killjoy BCVM22 D:.

Yeah. There's the chance it could go through Development Hell and might no be produced at all. But the only reason it was delayed for so long is because they couldn't get Spielberg on the project. Some songs planned for the movie have already been recorded and a draft script is being written. BTW the article won't be a year old until the 30th of October 2010 BTW BCVM22.

vitorml

5th gen Legend
wow i can't believe they're going to be doing a sequel 24 years after the original. It might be interesting to see, but it would be hard to imagine what they would do for a story. I would honestly be interested in seeing it, just because I like how they mixed the lives of both the toon world and the real world.

INTERESTING? THAT WAS THE CRAPEOUS(yeah, i created this word)CRAP I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE!

Profesco

gone gently
I hate you somethimes BCVM22.

Impossible. That sort of thing is possibly the most amusing thing BCVM22 ever gets to do here. How can you not enjoy it?

I never cared for Roger Rabbit. Maybe I was satisfied by the antics of Bugs Bunny in my youth, or maybe the movie was too exuberant for my dour child mind. In any case, guess we'll see what comes of it.

treespyro

Vintage much?
As much as I don't want it to happen because of the whole original being kept alone and all that.

Realistically nothing is going to happen.

Karate_Guy

This movie was so great and remeberable that in fact i was having an argument with a friend why this movie MUST be seen and now hearing that there is gonna be a sequel has brought infinite happiness

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I never really liked Roger Rabbit, the only reason anyone went see it in the first place was because it had both Mickey and Bugs, and the only reason I think people like it is Jessica Rabbit.