• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It Reads Your Mind Omg!

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BY ME!
http://www.bored.com/mysticalball/index.htm
Pick a 2 digit number like 22 2+2=4 22-4=18. Now look at the symbol and click the ball. It should have the symbol of your final anwser(18 in the example)

azurill

I tried 5 times and it guesses correctly all of them.This is impossible.I mean....how can it happen?

Cipher 2008

Guessed correctly every time. I'm a little freaked out now. O_O

Though I think I've got how it does it.

Last edited:

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Oh, I remember this program. :p I first saw it when a virtual fish name Ice Cube guessed what card you picked. There have been quite a few variations on it over the years, like the cartoon fortune teller on some e-card.

darkpkmn fan1

I know how it does it...... i think. I notice when i chose twelve. Twelve adds up to three and that would make my sybol nine. But nine and three have the same sybol. I think that could hve something to do with it.

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
I know how it does it...... i think. I notice when i chose twelve. Twelve adds up to three and that would make my sybol nine. But nine and three have the same sybol. I think that could hve something to do with it.

That still dosen't tell us how the heck it reads the mind. And its not the same for me... :(

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
if you looked at the board, there are repeats of symbols. So there is a good chance that it will guess your number

azurill

I found out how it works.If you do what you're told,adding and substracting,you always get a multiple of the number nine and all symbols in numbers which are multiples of nine(0,9,18,27,36etc) are the same.

Conclusion:It forces you into choosing the symbol it will guess since it will always guess the symbol which is next to all multiples of nine.

In order to understand this better try doing this with a friend or two,and don't tell each other which symbol you found in the end.When you click the sphere you'll see that you all got the same symbol and all the numbers you found are multiples of nine.

99:9+9=18 99-18=81 81 is a multiple of nine.

98:9+8=17 98-17=81 81 is a multiple of nine

27:2+7=9 27-9=18 18 is a multiple of nine.

This goes on for all two digit numbers,and of course the rules force you into choosing a two digit number as your starting point.

Last edited:

Cipher 2008

I found out how it works.If you do what you're told,adding and substracting,you always get a multiple of the number nine and all symbols in numbers which are multiples of nine(0,9,18,27,36etc) are the same.

Conclusion:It forces you into choosing the symbol it will guess since it will always guess the symbol which is next to all multiples of nine.

In order to understand this better try doing this with a friend or two,and don't tell each other which symbol you found in the end.When you click the sphere you'll see that you all got the same symbol and all the numbers you found are multiples of nine.

This goes on for all two digit numbers,and of course the rules force you into choosing a two digit number as your starting point.

And Azurill wins the thread. :)

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome

Don't want to brag or anything but thats exactly what I was going to post :p

poke_rulez17

Dialga Master

But it got it wrong with me. And I know I did my math right.

But it got it wrong for me. And I know I did my math right.

kevind23

DO NOT WANT!!
>_> This is so pathetic it's actually funny. Just by looking at it, you can tell that it changes the symbols up each time you "Try Again", to trick you into thinking it picks a different one at the same time. Anyone who sends more than 30 seconds playing with it should figure out that the resulting numbers always follow a formula that will match up with a certain symbol on the chart, no matter what number you choose.

Don't believe me? If there really wasn't a trick, and it really could read your mind...just pick a random symbol, like the one shown for the number one. It will never guess it. It will always pick the symbol that occupies the 9 spot.