• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It Should Not Be (All Ages glitch pokefic)

Leety

PokeSpe Enthusiast
-THE LEGEND-

Most people tell stories about ghosts, or aliens. However, if you know where to look, you can find stories about more interesting things.... things that should. not. be.

"Oh, suuure...." said the old sailor with the Natu swirling around him. "Yeh, I can tell that story. Ferrying on the S.S. Blocky, eh... Well yeaaagh...."

The old man started to trail off. Archie snapped him awake. "OCH! Yeah, 'twas ferrying, sposed to drop off dese kids on the east coast o' cinnabar. So an'ways, was driving when a huge cre'ture rose out o' the see, lookin' like some garble o' stuff, hurts ta look at, given me a good scare, it did. Ten feet tall, weighin' ova' 3000 pounds. Kid had a poke'dex, rite, 'e did. So, the cre'ture, musta ben a Pokemon o' some sort, 'e just started bombardin' the boat wit' water. Next thing I knew, I wuz flying over the skies. So Natu, 'ere, 'e used 'is psychich powers, 'ta jus' lower me ta tha ground. I tihnk them kids wuz ok... hear they went on to be champs 'o the Pokaymon league or... eeh..." The old man fell asleep.

Archie turned to his Team Aqua members. "TEAM AQUA!" he shouted. "OUT! To find the amazing Water Pokemon!"

Team Aqua marched out the door. The old man continued to sleep.

And in the water, in the grass, in the caves... certain things... stirred...

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Hey Leety!

I'm afraid it is against the subforum rules, if you check the fifth one in the 'Fan Fiction Rules' thread stickied in this forum:

Fan Fiction Rules said:
5) The first post must not be empty.
The first post of any fic thread must contain one of the following:
a prologue
OR
the first chapter
OR
a short story (aka a One-Shot)
OR
whatever other kind of writing you are posting (a poem, songfic, etc)

If it does not contain one (and only one – see Rule 8) of these, the thread will be automatically locked. See Rule 9 for definitions.

All or a part of your story NEEDS to be in this first post. You can NOT link to your fic on another site, only post character biographies, give a summary/introduction (unless it includes a scene) or say “I will post my fic later.” These threads will be instantly closed. (...)

It is not, however, against the rules to repost the 'fic here in its entirety as separate chapters and the like, no matter where else it has been posted. :)

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Answered so going to leave open for you to c+p it here (you can just edit your first post, if you'd prefer tell me to close this and make a new thread, up to you) - but yeah, linking to it isn't allowed here. You can ask questions in the Rules thread in future about what is allowed to be posted or not in future btw.