• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doseljugo

I have a Masterball I don't think I will use, I was hoping to trade it for a Shiny or something but I'll consider any offer. PM me with any offer :)

Also, I don't sell off any items I pick up throughout a game (except for relic items) so if you need something ask me and I'll check to see if I have it.

AvoKitty

Banned
I can get you any item you want ^^~My Ratio:
10 (rare items) = Shiny Pokemon
But,if you dont want/have shinies i can give you items for free,no charge :3
Pm Me

addman999

Have Shinies (All Legit)
Ralts
Machoke
Golett
Druddigon
Tynamo
Krookodile

Looking for Kanto Starters + Items +Pokerus
Power items, choice items, focus items, light ball (really wants), electrizer, life orb and toxic orb
Willing to negotiate on anything so p.m me for details (dont reply here)

BrettvG

Got what I needed

Last edited:

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
I am in serach for a couple water stones. i can offer any dw pokemon in my sig, if you dont like what you see pm me and i might have whatcha want. thanks XD

addman999

Still have Shinies:
Tynamo
Ferroseed
Golett
Machoke
Ralts
Druddigon
Available for trade
Looking for items: All of the power items, focus items, light ball, life orb,and pokerus
PM if interested always willing to negotiate

daninrl

Hey there!

I'm looking for a Water Stone, Fire Stone, and Thunder Stone.

If you have those, let me know what you're looking for. If I don't have it I'll try to get it.

ChrishMC

Looking for Pokerus to be traded in the 4 gen. I'll trade Female DW Pokemon in return!

Female DW Pokemon:

Eevee
Vulpix
Poliwag
Tropius
Goldeen
Tangela

Pm me! :)

Kaze512

looking for a fire stone. I got lots of breedable pokemon and items. pm me and hopefuly we can work out a deal.

Lizard006

i am looking for 3 water stones i have all breedable pokemon,pokerus and a masterball

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
still looking for water stones, i can offer any dw pokemon that i have and pokerus. if you dont like what you see pm me and we can work something out

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Loking for Power Anklet, Power Weight and Power Band PM me with what you need for it

Status
Not open for further replies.