• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I have about five Pokemon with spreadable Pokerus. If anyone wants them PM me.

markahlpatton13

i have a light ball

I am looking for a Focus Sash. Willing to offer either a Regirock, Regice, or Registeel. I caught them in Ruby and they are all UT. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

FireChick

Does anyone have a Sun Stone they can spare? I really want to evolve my Petilil. I can offer a few PP Maxes, some wings (like Swift or Health Wings), some relic items from the Abyssal Ruins, and a few other things I can't name off the top of my head.

Milotic-7

Offering:
Leftovers
Sun stones
Moon Stones
Thunderstones
Any Battle Subway Item
Other Items

Want:
Eevee (Any nature, any gender, any IV, ANY.....)
Other items

Kurisu1701

Yohoho, and tea!
I have Pokerus, as well as DWF Dratini, Eevee, and Poliwag. I'm looking for Light Clay. If anyone has one for trade, PM and we can negotiate further. Thanks!

Light Clay was recieved thanks to The Hermanator.

Last edited:

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Looking for a metal coat to evolve my scyther. I have 4 rare candies and like 12 lum berries. Also most breedable pokemon and starters.

jetfire64

Looking for choice band, leftovers, and toxic orb. Can offer pokerus. PM me.

JMS719

I'm looking for Battle Subway items. I can offer Pokerus, Fire Stones, Dusk Stones, Oval Stones in return. PM me if interested!

Kurisu1701

Yohoho, and tea!
I'm in need of some berries:

Wacan Berry
Sitrus Berry
Haban Berry

I have DWF Dratini, Poliwag, and Eevee, as well as Pokerus to trade. All other trades are in my about me, PM me if you are interested, and we can negotiate further.

Wacan and Sitrus received from AwakeningLeafIcarus +1 rep.

Last edited:

ChrishMC

Looking for:
Items such as Toxic orb, Choice band, leftovers, power items, etc.
A Male Japanese/non-English Vulpix
Also looking for the following Female Dream World:

Tentacool

I'll offer these DW in return.

Female:

Eevee
Vulpix
Poliwag
Dratini
Bagon
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Carvanha
Tropius
Tangela
Nidoran(Female)
Corphish
Poocheyena
Remoraid

Sorapol

looking for Battle Subway items .o. i can give pokerus zoruas or audinos with it as well y: i got sun stones or moon stones o; pm me or skype sorapol2 n.n

bloousa

Trading enigma berry. Looking for equally rare berries or Pokemon. Will take offers. PM Me for any offer. Please be patient if I dont respond right away

attila

lf:

evolutionary items (particularly water stones)

tf:

rare candies
other rare items/berries
make an offer

Mark-

New Guy
If anyone needs any Battle Subway items I have a few points to spare. Pm me please.

flclfool

Squeegie is awesome!
Looking for the following:
- Life Orb(s)
- Leftovers
- pp maxes

What I have to offer:
- Pokerus Infection (However you'd prefer to do it ;D and as many times as you want)
- Shiny Foongus [Pending]
- Legit Event Celebi
- Items (Ask and I'll tell you)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I have pokerus, looking for TM Stone Edge or Brick Break in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.