• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickz

Im looking for a lot of Rare Candys, ive Pokerus and many events, shinys and EVds, plz PM

Looking for the hp, defense, and special defense power items, and flame orbs. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I need an air balloon. Please PM me.

Òffering the DW Pokemon from my sig.

Looking for Rare Candies and Power items (especially HP/Defense).

Edit: I now also have Cranidos. It has a low chance to get as Female though.

Last edited:

a cat

How can you tell if the Pokerus is legit when you get it in trade?

grey_WARTORTLE

Attack First Trainer
do you still have ash's pikachu?

ninjakiwi82293

Looking for power items, I've got:
Dusk Stone
Sun Stone
Shiny Stone x2
Leaf Stone x3
Moon Stone x2
Rare Candy x4
Lots of Gems
Heart Scale
Scope Lens
Exp. Share x2
Rocky Helmet
Type items, such as Magnet, Charcoal, etc. I don't have all of them but feel free to ask.
I have other things too, I can't list everything, but feel free to ask and I'll see if I have it. PM me if you would like to trade.

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I am looking for a Life Orb, Choice Band, and Air Balloons. I can offer you several Evolutionary stones and rare candies. PM me to arrange something.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
I'm looking for life orbs, and leftovers I don't have much to trade except for, pokerus, and female DW poliwag, eevee, and slowbro, I'm also looking for a female DW tentacool/tentcruel. Please PM me if interested :)

Last edited:

Smity

Hi am looking for 2 masterballs items i can trade for them
protector
razorfang
reaper cloth
Exp share
dawn stone
dusk stone
dubious disc
thinderstone
shiny stone
leaf stone
sun stone
soothe bell
fire stone
5 heart scales
Eviolite
moon stone
Shiny charizard
shiny giriatina
PM me offers

coachdance

Looking for any power items

Got a bunch of Male DW Cranidos up for trade.

Natures are mostly Brave (+Atk -Speed)
Moves: Headbutt, Leer, Iron Head, Iron Tail

Taking Rare Candies, Power Items (Def and HP wanted most) or any interesting pokemon (with matching nature, so not a high attack/low sp. atk with a Modest Nature for example, unless it's a DWF).

ninjakiwi82293

I am still looking for all power items ,except for the Power Bracer, see my above post for what I'm offering. PM me offers. I am especially trying to get a Power Belt right now, but will take any of them.

Midnighteclipse

For Pokemon White I really need the Choice items, especially Choice Specs. I can offer:

A lucky Egg
All evo stones except Dusk
All Gems
Yache and Tanga berries.

I can also offer some starter Pokemon: Torchic, Snivy*, Oshawott*, Piplup*, Bulbasaur* and Chickorita*. I also have various other Pokemon from White Forest and the Dream world so just try me. :)

*Pokemon with asterisks are female so can be bread for egg moves.

ProfLayton

Ba-zing-a
If anybody has an extra ice beam TM I would love to take it off your hands or we can work out a deal, please PM or VM me if you can help thankies^.^

Need: 1 Moon Stone, 1 Fire Stone, 1 Thunderstone, 1 Water Stone and 2 Shiny Stones.
Can give: Heart Scales (have many of these), 1 Protector, 1Eviolite, 1Choice Scarf, 2 Electrizer, 2 Magmarizer, 3 Metal Coat, 2 Dubious Disc, 2 Dragon Scale, 1 DeepSeaTooth and 1 Razor Claw.

Status
Not open for further replies.