• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janouch

Willing to farm subway items (EV bracers, life orb, focus sash and such) in exchange for pokemon!
PM me with what you want and offers

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking for a fire stone. Offering Zoruas with Shadow Ball and Payback, Lapras with Ice Beam and Thunder, Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower and Hidden Power, Dratinis with Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Extremespeed and Growlithes with Heat Wave, Close Combat, Flare Blitz and Flamethrower! PM me if you have a fire stone!

coachdance

Offering master balls and power items, pm for offers

MTeriyaki

i need pkrs so i can start to ev train my sandstorm team.
i have some evo stones. eevees. zoruas. oshawotts. and a rotom.
i dont have much to offer really.
but PM me if youd like to help me out^____^
im sure we can work something out

Luvas

I possess a great many Rare Candies and Heart Scales that I am willing to trade.

I'm seeking unique Pokemon such as Dream World, and unique items such as Enigma Berry, Light Ball, and Pokerus.

Especially looking for any Dream World Char(mander/izard). I'll do what I can for this one, just PM me what you're seaking.
Also the following DW. Preferably female but I'll accept a male if you can get me one with specific Egg Moves:
Sableye
Staravia
Gible
Smeargle (Male)
Remoraid
Anorith
Tropius

Last edited:

MTeriyaki

i need ev training items... like power weight. power bracer. power belt. etc...

PM me if you have these items

i can offer pokerus. stones. zoruas. eevees. rotoms. snivys. oshawotts. etc...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Does anybody have an extra Occa berry they can trade me? Just name your offer. PM or VM me.

MTeriyaki

i need ev reducing berries.
pm me so we can make a trade

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Looking for a set of all of the different Genesect drives. Can offer several things including events, legendaries, shinies, other items and so on. PM me if you're interested.

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for rare candies, masterballs, and evo stones. Can offer many DWF, some egg moves, other items & pokemon(+pkrs if you want it).

PacificNarwhal

King Wizard
Need a moonstone and dawnstone pm me with what you want in return i got a few dw pokes and quite a few evo stones to trade along with some rare candies

_Mesprit_

Want:

Any evolution stones, but Thunder and Fire stones especially
EXP Shares!
Rare Candy

Offering:

Pokemon with Pokerus
1 Prism Scale
1 Sun stone
5 Chesto Berries
1 Max Ether
2 Max Elixirs

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for Leftovers, Masterballs, Many Rare Candies, and Evo stones(Edit: Excluding Sun and Moon) =]. PM me for offers, all dwfs in my sig are open to trade, starters, egg moves, or something we can work out.

Last edited:
Looking for: 1 Fire Stone, 1 Dusk Stone, 1 Moon Stone, and 1 Up-Grade. Can offer ANY breedable pokemon. Am able to evolve it to whatever form you desire. Am willing to trade multiple (unevolved) pokemon for items. Am able to egg move.
No reasonable offer refused, these are all I need to complete my dex
PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:

Lockette

Competitive Player
Moved to more recent post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.