• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakunamawatta

Poké Earth Traveller
if you have any starters i wanna trade. :D

EthanZ

Hey all,

Looking for Apicot, Custap, Ganlon, Liechi, and Petaya berries (1 of each); have Salac and Micle berries to trade (or any available DW Female other than Patrat, Bouffalant and Trubbish).
PM to set up.

Many thanks!

EZ

Last edited:

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
Update: completed.

Last edited:

mss02190

I'm looking for an electrizer i have magmarizers and other items available for trade. PM if you are interested

GameGeek50

Poke Breeder
I have a few mudkips with pokerus, if anyone is interested i use pokemon black 1, just add me then p.m me if you want one

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Looking for a choice scarf.
Can offer a life orb and or other cool items :)

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
Looking for Master Balls. I'm willing to trade Rare Candies, Pokerus, any starter, or any DWF from the list below:

Aerodactyl
Bagon
Cacnea
Carvanha
Clamperl
Chinchou
Corphish
Cubone
Eevee (will take a while to breed)
Exeggcute
Ekans
Emolga
Finneon
Geodude
Gible
Hippopotas
Houndour
Igglybuff
Kabuto
Kangaskhan
Lapras
Larvitar
Lileep
Luvdisc
Magikarp
Magnemite
Mankey
Mr. Mime
Natu
Nidoran (F)
Nincada
Omanite
Onix
Poliwag
Qwilfish
Rhyhorn
Scyther
Seedot
Shellos (West)
Snubbull
Spiritomb (will take a while to breed)
Surskit
Tailow
Togepi
Voltorb
Vulpix
Wooper
Whismur

Send me a PM with an offer.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Hi there. I'm almost done with the national dex in white finally but I still need 2 moon stones to evolve my nidorina and nidorino and I need a reaper cloth to evolve my dusclops. I have all the starters so I can breed those for you, I can also breed eevees and some other things. As for the pokemon I need to dex thunderus, tornadus, and landorus as well as victini. I will give them back so don't worry =D If anyone can help I would appreciate it ^^
My FC is 3869-5896-2822 and name is Robin

Looking for a Custap Berry. Will trade Liechi Berries, Apicot Berries or a Master Ball. PM me if interested.

Xerneas

Im looking for a Custap Berry, I was disqualified for no reason -.-
I have a Lansat Berry and all of the stat boosting berries. I also have all of the berries that reduce the damage your pokemon receives, when hit by a very effective move. I also have a lot of event PKMN and also quite a few IV bred PKMN.

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
I'm looking for an light ball. Am willing to trade a UT Mystery Mew and other Ut events for it. Pm me
Item Obtained

Last edited:

DoubleEh

i need magmarizer and electrizer.
seeing as how i just started i have nothing to offer.

i do however have a shiny tranquill (evolved pidove) with random EV training.

Up for trade:
-Electrizer
-Eviolite
-King's Rock
-Life Orb
-Power Belt (Defense EV)
-Shell Bell (x2)
-Silk Scarf
-Toxic Orb
-Expert Belt

Stones:
-Dawn Stone
-Dusk Stone
-Fire Stone (x2)
-Moon Stone (x3)
-Shiny Stone (x2)
-Sun Stone (x4)

Looking for:
-Master Balls - 1 item
-EV Training for my Latias (Unused, so no random EV's on it)---(4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd wanted) - 5 items of choice
-Flawless UT (or EV'd) Darkrai (Modest or Timid) - 3 items
-Flawless Adamant or Jolly Pawniard or EV'd Bisharp
-Offer (no items please)

Last edited:

Dariopk

Hi!!, i'm looking for a custap berry, i have some dwf pokemon and pokerus, tell me if u need something, pm if u r interested!!

Last edited:

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hey, I have a lot of rare items, such as a light ball, all the power items (anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens, weight), all the evolution stones and all the trade evolution items, a focus sash, an iron ball (gives the move fling its strongest power), heart scales, choice band, choice scarf, absorb bulb and an air balloon, if anyone is interested!!! In return I'd actually like some event pokemon, pretty much any except genesect. PM me if this sounds good!!! :)

Last edited:

Aipom_Master

Wave Rider
Looking to get pokerus still, have stones, and a couple of power items, maybe even a choice item hiding on my old black game.

Willing to EV train for people if they wish, able to do sp def, def and speed at the moment, working on the other power items as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.