• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
I have 5exp shares and can infect pokerus pm me iff interested

Deadmonkeys12

Hello, I'm looking for the pokerus virus. Can trade any of the 3 unova starters for it. PM me if interested and to ask what else I may have in exchange for the pokerus.

Got what I needed. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Ckeen

I need a dragon scale. If you have it I'll give generously

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
i have many items to offer including berries (even the highly demanded custap berry), subway items (except focus band), evo items from moon stone to dragon scale, and much more just pm me with a trade and i will see what i can do
i look forward to trading with many people:)

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
I need 1 waterstone an up-grade and a metal coat. I can give pokerus or DW rhyhorn in return

Last edited:

Comek525

Looking for a flame orb got loads of items including EVO items I can also trade Pokemon including DWF PM for trades

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
Looking for a lagging tail.

Can offer:

- rare candies
- masterball
- Ganlon Berry
- PP Up
- Leftovers
- Shinies
- Dream World females

Last edited:

xPandafacex

Glamorous Dragonite
Seeking a Lightball i can offer masterball, shiny pokemon or any starters
PM me for more details

SD1138

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am looking for any number of pokemon. I have the 5th gen pokerus and am willing to trade an infected pokemon for the pokemon for which I am looking. I'm thinking I'll just breed some random pokemon, infect it, and give it in the trade. The pokemon I'm looking for right now, off the top of my head, are
1. Bulbasaur
2. Squirtle
3. Treecko
4. Mudkip
5. Torkoal
6. Bagon

This list may change, if you are willing to trade one of these for a pokerus infected-poke, pm me.

Last edited:

Ludiemans

I'm looking for a power lens. I can give you a masterball. I can also breed these DWFs: Hippopotas, Shuppet, Purrloin, Zangoose, Sewaddle, Meditite, Munna, Sigilyph, Swablu, Riolu, Hoothoot, Seedot.

Status
Not open for further replies.