• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a pokemon with pokerus. don't have good to offer but i have a bunch of synchro munna with different natures.

Last edited:

Dreamseller

Squirtle
I'm looking for pokerus, 5 th gen. I don't mind what the pokemon is, I don't have much to offer though. Get in touch someone please. :)

citizen2kill

I got pokerus. Looking for any black exclusives, eevee, ditto, or any of the previous generation's starters.

Iyashii

Same here, just need a viral Pokerus infected Pokemon.
No difference what it is.

PM to schedule a time.

Phoenix209

Just look at it!
Looking for a pokemon with pokerus. I don't have all that much but pm me if you are willing to trade.

jazzhot

hi! im looking for the power items like power anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens and weight.

i can trade you a washibon or afrobull.

message if interested. thanks :)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Items? I'm looking to get vitamins since I'm only at the drawbridge that leads to Driftveil (the vitamins, like carbos, iron, etc, are sold at Route 9's mall). Anyone able to help with this?

citizen2kill

anyone still need the pokerus? I would be willing to part with an infected pokemon for either an axew, tirtouga, golett,deino, or any of the previous gens starters.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
i have access to starter and version exclusive pokemon. im looking for any choice/power items or a focus sash.

jazzhot

hi! im looking for the power items like power anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens and weight.

i will trade you a RARE CANDY, a washibon OR a level 50 excadrill.

Please message me. thanks!

Socrates

I'm looking for a fire stone. I don't have much to offer back, but, I mean, it's just a fire stone anyway. PM me if you have one to give and what you want for it that I actually might have.
EDIT: OK, let's amend this to "Looking for any and all evolutionary stones." Will trade some items (don't have many) or any breedable 5th gen pokemon. Would prefer not to have to breed for a specific nature/IVs, but will breed for gender on request.

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Looking for a life orb, can trade Moon stone, Water Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, or a non legendary exclusive from either white or black for it.

mike0811

trading master ball exp share and pokrus pm with offers

Asar

I'm looking for power items, I have pokerus infected pokemon, tons of deinos and larvastas all lvl 1 fresh outta egg. I beat the game so I will be willing to catch anything for you. please pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.