1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Item and Pokerus Thread

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by emeraldellie, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyschoPayaso

PyschoPayaso Psyche

Looking for a pokemon with pokerus. don't have good to offer but i have a bunch of synchro munna with different natures.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. Dreamseller

Dreamseller Squirtle

I'm looking for pokerus, 5 th gen. I don't mind what the pokemon is, I don't have much to offer though. Get in touch someone please. :)

3. citizen2kill

citizen2kill New Member

I got pokerus. Looking for any black exclusives, eevee, ditto, or any of the previous generation's starters.

4. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Bumping due to it being pushed off the front page because of the other threads.

5. Zercker

Zercker Member

I have Pokerus if someone has an offer let me know

6. Twtichin25

Twtichin25 New Member

looking for any pokemon still infected with pokerus
    pm me to make a deal

7. Iyashii

Iyashii Well-Known Member

Same here, just need a viral Pokerus infected Pokemon.
    No difference what it is.

PM to schedule a time.

8. Phoenix209

Phoenix209 Just look at it!

Looking for a pokemon with pokerus. I don't have all that much but pm me if you are willing to trade.

9. thegreattjtoot

thegreattjtoot Active Member

looking for the battle items on 5th gen
    offering pokerus

10. jazzhot

jazzhot New Member

hi! im looking for the power items like power anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens and weight.

i can trade you a washibon or afrobull.

message if interested. thanks :)

11. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Items? I'm looking to get vitamins since I'm only at the drawbridge that leads to Driftveil (the vitamins, like carbos, iron, etc, are sold at Route 9's mall). Anyone able to help with this?

12. citizen2kill

citizen2kill New Member

anyone still need the pokerus? I would be willing to part with an infected pokemon for either an axew, tirtouga, golett,deino, or any of the previous gens starters.

13. WaterTrainerBranden

WaterTrainerBranden Water Pokemon Master

i have access to starter and version exclusive pokemon. im looking for any choice/power items or a focus sash.

14. slayerxD

slayerxD New Member

Caught an Axew just for you.

If you still need it that is.

LF Power Bracer

15. jsuch03

jsuch03 New Member

I have pokerus infected pokemon, i'm looking for HP UP's in return
    My Black FC:5071-3388-2507

16. jazzhot

jazzhot New Member

hi! im looking for the power items like power anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens and weight.

i will trade you a RARE CANDY, a washibon OR a level 50 excadrill.

Please message me. thanks!

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I'm looking for a fire stone. I don't have much to offer back, but, I mean, it's just a fire stone anyway. PM me if you have one to give and what you want for it that I actually might have.
    EDIT: OK, let's amend this to "Looking for any and all evolutionary stones." Will trade some items (don't have many) or any breedable 5th gen pokemon. Would prefer not to have to breed for a specific nature/IVs, but will breed for gender on request.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  18. Sasukat

Sasukat Back from the dead

Looking for a life orb, can trade Moon stone, Water Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, or a non legendary exclusive from either white or black for it.

19. mike0811

mike0811 New Member

trading master ball exp share and pokrus pm with offers

20. Asar

Asar New Member

I'm looking for power items, I have pokerus infected pokemon, tons of deinos and larvastas all lvl 1 fresh outta egg. I beat the game so I will be willing to catch anything for you. please pm me if interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.