• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomardai

My brother and I want to have pokerus.
We have Thunderstone x 2
Oval stone x 1
Shiny stone x 3
Sun stone x 2
Leaf stone x 2
Moon stone x 3
Dawn stone x 1

Held items:
Light Clay x 3
Thick Club x 3

darkdragonking_4

general user
Looking for DW(female only) vulpix, Gligar, dratini, gible, poliwag, slowpoke, heracross, eevee, abra, sandshrew, snorunt

I have pokerus and can breed for egg moves and Iv for quite a few pokemon

BL00p

Hi. I am new here.

I have a question. On the GTS, I traded a Zweilous for a dratini. The dratini was infected with pokerus but I never used it. Instead I stored it in my pc. That was last night. Today I decided to do some research on it but it looks like dratini has been cured. Not only that but there is a white dot next to its HP meter on the "summary" screen. Not only that but every pokemon I own, in my party and in all of my boxes in my PC now have a white dot next to their HP meters as well.

Was I traded a glitched pokemon?

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I need a couple masterballs again lol I have to offer -

DW Female vulpix Calm
DW Female abra (currently breeding)
DW Adamant tauros
DW Brave female axew
Spinda
Seedot
Mew naive

Last edited:

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
Trade completed

Last edited:

Echleonus

Hello Sirs

Looking for Pokerus. Will trade for a Tornadus.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Infecting with Pokerus, taking LEGIT legendaries(SS,HG,D,P) or shinies.

SonicX28

Hey, does anyone mind trading a Thick Club to me. I caught an Adamant Cubone from the Dream World and since I own Black 2, I can't get one, so I was wondering if somebody would be polite enough to trade me one.

I can trade anybody any BP prizes like the EV Training Items or Choice items if you guys are interested.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Lf;

Light ball**, dwfs i dont have (pinsir, swinub mostly), Battle items like braces, kings rock, shiny pokemon

Offering PP up, life orb (if the trade is good), lucky egg, Pokerus, and anything else in my sig

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I am looking for a set of the EV training items.

I can trade:
Pokerus
Eevee with the egg moves Wish, Curse, and Yawn
DWF Kangaskhan and Slowpoke

PM me to set up a trade!

Jomardai

Looking for Flawless DW Male Dratini
Can Offer
-Pokerus
-PP Max
-Thick Club
-Dawn Stone,Dusk Stone,Fire Stone,Shiny Stone
-DWF in my signature

ohjeezitskim

Looking for a focus band and zoom lens

I have Pokerus
Water/Leaf Stones
Kings rock
Oval stone
DWF Eevee egg hatched, Absol, Riolu, Swablu, Zangoose, ect.

PM me!

Last edited:

samrules4

in need of light ball

offering most evolutionary items, all gems (flying gem, dark gem etc.), exp share, pokerus, any non-legendary in the unova pokedex (can also give max speed iv's if it's breedable if you wish), custap, micle, jaboca, and rowap berries, all bp items, and dwf evee

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Spreading pokerus for ANY LEGIT Shiny, I don't care about IVs,EVs, or natures.

Hopsin

Funk Volume

magnoliapearl

I am looking for a Salac Berry. Have Ganlon + Tamato berries, to trade and Pokerus. Let me know if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.