• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Trade is done.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
May I have a razor fang? I'll offer one of my breedable dw female pokemon.

Nion

Passionate Trainer
I am looking for soul dew.

I am willing to trade any Pokemon that can be obtained by breeding for it. OR a latios.

Terms are negotiable via PM.

Last edited:

Zyphire

Hi folks, brand new around these parts (just finished my first pokemon game, white) and I've been told I should get pokerus. I have no idea whats of value to trade, but is anyone able to help a newbie out?

zombi

Breeder
Lf:

Choice Scarfs

Offering either dwf adamant bagon w dragon dance, eevee with yawn, curse, and wish

zombi

Breeder
Also LF:

Iron, Protein, and zincs ( as many as i can get)

Offering dwf poliwag, heracross, pinsir, lotad, abra, slowpoke

1 dwf from above for 1 item above.

Aslo still looking for choice scarfs

Offering dwf bagon or eevee for a choice scarf

arnez22

I'm looking for mushrooms, shards, flutes, relics, shoal salts, old gateau, nuggets, or stones. I can offer to hatch any breedable pokemon and I have pokerus if you want

Blaze87

I'm looking for mushrooms, shards, flutes, relics, shoal salts, old gateau, nuggets, or stones. I can offer to hatch any breedable pokemon and I have pokerus if you want

when are you available to trade I need pokerus...

FC: 524430070653 name Marley:)

Blaze87

need pokerus

I need a pokerus pokemon doesn't matter what kind/level. Please PM me with something you would like. Thanks

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'm looking for an oval stone if anyone has one for trade?

wsides

I can offer 5 items (pretty much any item) for help evolving my pokemon! PM me if you're interested please

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Theres a weekly item giveaway going on in my shop! 19 spots left

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I am offering a shiny untouched gible for any 2 Pokemon holding a lightball and an oval stone

cropod

Legend in the making
I have the oval stone. Could I get one shiny gible, holding a power item of any kind?

Last edited:

xraulitox

I can offer power items.

what I need:
chimchar
fire stones
water stones
dwf eevee
dwf bagon with outrage

I can trade multiple power items for dwf. pm me what u need :)

OYKnow

Need a Electrizer to evolve my electabuzz, can trade for Magmarizer, water stone, or fire stone. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.