• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TjorvenDC

Looking for pokerus

I'm looking for pokerus, if anyone can help me out by trading me an infected pokemon it would be really appreciated
I can offer; squirtle with water spout, bulbasaur with leaf storm (timid nature), riolu with crunch (adamant nature) or pichu with volt tackle, all are not trainde and lvl. 1

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My sister needs a Dawn Stone to evolve her Kirlia. It is already lv. 40 and needs to evolve. My sister says that it faints too often.
It is for a Kirlia on her White 2 team. Her FC is 0434 0753 6933 : Riku. If you have a spare Dawn Stone you part with, please VM or PM me.

And so you know, she doesn't have much to trade on her White 2, she hasn't beat it yet.

EDIT: DONE! :) ;445;

Last edited:

StrikeMarine

Trading pokerus for
Life orb/Any Choice item
Dream world female pokemon:
Vulpix
Poliwag
Bulbasaur
Staravia
Shroomish

Also have a protector im willing to part with for any offers and most of the stones.

Deathcannon83

hi /b/ros
I have Many Pokerus pokemon! im looking for a genesect as i absolutely love Bug pokemon!!! or any shiny pokemon for that matter. ive bred a ton of starters, eevee's, and tyrogues, all with pokerus and all lvl 1. PM me plz.

IF you don't have a genesect ill also take either of these pokemons - mew, shaymin, darkrai, regice, regigigas, jirachi, victini, keldeo, melotta, celebi, and deoxys. - i understand these are super rare pokemon,,,,but i promise, ill give ya fair trade. i do believe i have some cool items i can throw in there for ya as well. just let me know what you want. :3 thanks in advance you guys!

My FC for black 2 - 5201-4208-8261

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I have pokerus infected pokemon. If anyone is in terested feel free to PM me.

LF: ev training items for atk, satk, spd, and def. I'll accept other offers as well, we can negotiate. :)

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I'm looking for pretty much all the event berries, the Attack and Special Defence EV training items, and a choice scarf. To be more specific, the berries I am looking for are:

58 Lansat Berry
59 Starf Berry
61 Micle Berry
62 Custap Berry
63 Jaboca Berry
64 Rowap Berry

I can offer the fallowing: (Replace "berry" with any of the above listed items)

DWF Slowpoke, Eevee, and Kangaskhan - A berry or two for one of these
DW Eevee with egg moves Curse, Wish, and Yawn, with one max IV of your choice - 2-3 berries preferred
Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2 - I would prefer quite a few berries for this, at least 5 preferable, but I am nonnegotiable on all of these.
I also have Enigma Berries.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Vesta

I'm looking for pretty much all the event berries, the Attack and Special Defence EV training items, and a choice scarf. To be more specific, the berries I am looking for are:

58 Lansat Berry
59 Starf Berry
61 Micle Berry
62 Custap Berry
63 Jaboca Berry
64 Rowap Berry

DW Eevee with egg moves Curse, Wish, and Yawn, with one max IV of your choice - 2-3 berries preferred
Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2 - I would prefer quite a few berries for this, at least 5 preferable, but I am nonnegotiable on all of these.

PM me if interested!
hey ur inbox is full but i can offer u 5 or more of the berries for the Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2. if u r interested. just let me know =]

Hi, I need a leftover would be willing to give a mudkip with whatever nature and one perfect stat, or a squirtle with the same offers. PM me if interested.

Kurtz

58 Lansat Berry
59 Starf Berry
61 Micle Berry
62 Custap Berry
63 Jaboca Berry
64 Rowap Berry

PM me if interested!

Sorry if I write here, but your inbox is full. I can offer you any of the berries you're looking for (bar the first two, Lansat and Starf) AND those three items. I'm only interested in some Enigma Berries. Let's say, I would trade you 2x of all the last four Berries and 1x of all the three item for at least 2 or 3 Enigma Berries :)

EDIT: Done :)

Last edited:

inferno47

Hey everyone, I just need the Iron Key to get Registeel, I can obviously trade the Ice key if someone needs it. Inbox me if interested

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
Have pokerus and can breed it onto any pokemon and send it to you; I am looking for anything interesting but in particular I would like the "hard mode" key

Steddi

Hi I need a leftovers, can offer 2 starter pokemon for it, or a master ball, or 2 dream world females (see signature). For a little more than just a leftovers I'll trade a power ev item. If you have another trade idea pm me please.

Deathcannon83

hi /b/ros
Hey everyone, I just need the Iron Key to get Registeel, I can obviously trade the Ice key if someone needs it. Inbox me if interested
Yo, I need the ice key on black 2. :) wanna switch?

alexfirefist6

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I am looking to trade a black key for a white key to unlock white forest?? pm if Interested in helping me, In return I can give you my master ball or any other item (if I have it) you want or need

My black 2 FC : 4686-0354-2303

Ilane

I am looking to trade a black key for a white key to unlock white forest?? pm if Interested in helping me, In return I can give you my master ball or any other item (if I have it) you want or need

My black 2 FC : 4686-0354-2303

wait we can trade keys online now?

Yo, I need the ice key on black 2. :) wanna switch?

KEYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE on WiFi. Only over LOCAL Wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.