• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for Power Anklet and Power Belt. Not sure there's anything item wise I could offer in exchange, but I can give Pokerus and I have tons of DWfs if you want them.

Last edited:

TheScoobyDawg

Pokemon Master
I've got PKRS, if anyone needs it, PM me! I'm looking for Power items - any is fine. :) I'm also looking for a Light Ball.

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd love another masterball, and still want a leafstone. I have -

Adamant or naive ditto dunno their iv's but I can check
Jolly froakie level 5 ingame event
Quiet chespin
Throh (Y exclusive)
Simisear
Simipour
3 extra sunstones
ask, I have other stuff.

Last edited:

Earendil

I have multiple uncloned/ original/ self-obtained RUBY and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon up for trade. In exchange, I am looking for any of the following: any one uncloned event Pokemon; any two Unova DWFs; any one of Genesect's Drives; or any one uncloned shiny Pokemon. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
I have all power items

and outrage brave nature, likes to thrash about iv charmanders all male ut just hatched WITH pokerus

please PM me ASAP for details on what i want.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I need an Elctirizer for my Elctabuzz to evolve along with someone to help me trade it.
I can offer two Shint Gensects off
of pokecheck along with all starters except for 2 gen.

Havok417

Need Pokerus to EV train in 6th Gen! I don't have much in the way of worth for trading, and I wouldn't need to keep your Pokemon, just infect mine and trade back. My FC is 0404-6018-8104. Message me, and thanks for the help!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Anyone has a spare dawnstone? :(

edit
got it

Last edited:

TorterraX

I am searching for power items (except the ones for hp and attack) in white.
Also need choice items.
Pm me and I'll make you an offer.

MarkusCorvinus

I would like a light ball, will trade exp share, king's rock, dusk stone, fire stone, dawn stone, metal coat, dragon scale, thunderstone, shiny stone, sun stone, leaf stone, moon stone, terrakion, cobalion, infernape, luxray or zorua.

espherea

I have the pokerus, willing to make any decent trade. offer anything. If I can use the item or pokemon you offer i will trade

TheShinyWriter

Poké-Journalist
Hai, peoples~! :)
Just need a few things... for White.
After:
-Light Ball
-Reaper Cloth
-Power Weight
-Red Card
-Absorb Bulb

Have:

-Pokerus

Pokemon:
-Phione
-All Kanto, Johto, ('cept Squirtle,), Hoenn, Sinnoh starters
-Arcanine
-Buneary
Items:
-Everstone x1
-Icy Rock x2
-Razor Fang x2
-Miracle Seed. x2
-Quick Powder x3
-Dusk Stone x1
-Leaf Stone x1
-Prism Scale x1
-Shiny Stone x1
-Thunderstone x1
-Casteliacone x1
-PP Max x2
-PP Up x3

I have several other items/Pokemon, so ask if you want something specific; I might have it. Do PM me! :)

Thank you~!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Lansat Berry.

I have all of the other berries to trade or I am prepared to consider any reasonable pokemon request, send me a PM if you would like to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.