• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonLover151

Legendary Collector
I have one of each if you want ,offer?

Kodasa

I have live pokerus and a breeding ability within gen 6 along with access to ~most~ pokemon within Y, meaning if I don't have it yet I should be able to find it. I am more than happy to breed you a particular pokemon, version exclusive or otherwise with whatever nature you want and see if I can't keep the pokerus spreading to it before sending it at level 1 Ev free if you will. Perfect for that competitive battler.

I am mostly hunting for a Xerneas so if someone is willing to part with it, I have the means to provide something more to your liking. Oh and for you Y players out there I have a few of the X exclusive pokemon such as houndour.

If you're interested message me your friend code and I will reply with mine. otherwise I won't know whose added me.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need TM 18 Flame charge :S PM me if you have one!

Also someone that can teach my Zebstrika Bounce and Signal Beam.

Earendil

I am looking for a Soul Dew. In exchange, I can offer one of the shiny GAMESTP dogs from 2011, or one of several different shiny RUBY/SAPHIRE Zigzagoon (all Pokemon are uncloned/ original). Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I am ALWAYS looking for any good TM and Berries that weaken supereffective moves. Examples of TMs that im looking for:
- Earthquake,
- avalanche,
- giga impact,
- seismic toss,
- psychic,
- wild charge
- u turn
- poison jab

I can offer all starters or tell me what you want in return. PM me with offers! :)

Edit: I just knew you can't trade TMs now :S So I would transfer my pokemon to you and I'd need you to teach my pokemon with your TM.

Last edited:

OrToDaRy282

I need pokérus, can someone give me a poke with it? You can have my mewtwo, I never use legends anyway.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
- Weakening berries : Shuca

PM me if you can help and tell me what you want in return :)

Last edited:

tieuyongsing

i need pkm with pokerus!!i willing to trade some of the pokemon with hindden ability, or some mega stone.
my FC:3153-3729-4842

iNsAnExDrknight

looking for gengarite my ex-friend stole mine and my gengar lv89 while i was doing something, I will trade a medichamite and a sun stone for a gengarite
lvl49 Tyrantrum female brave will be holding sunstone with pokerus and lvl30 Fraxure male calm unnerve(hidden ability) holding medichamite with pokerus for (i dont care what lvl or kind of pokemon it is make it a magicarp for sheits n giggle) holding gengarite
FC in sig. please pm me FC and if you will accept my trade
please and thankyou

Steven95

Need legit PKRS on gen V can offer exp.share X1 Water Stone X3 Dusk Stone X3 Moon Stone X3 Sun Stone X3

Already had it/willing to trade it/give it away free

Last edited:

★Shiny Sylveon★

I am desperately looking for a light ball and thunderstone.

I can offer:
Squirtle
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Vulpix or ninetales
Gyarados
Abra
Gardevoir

I would offer Zygarde for both light ball and thunderstone