• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tias

I have these items:

Items:
1x Thunderstone
1x Sun Stone
2x Shiney Stone
1x Oval Stone
2x Moon Stone
1x Leaf Stone
1x Fire Stone
1x Dusk Stone
1x Up-Grade
2x Exp. Share
3x Everstone
1x Amulet coin
1x Water Stone
1x Protector
1x Relic Crown ( and other of those silly relic items that can be sold )
5x Rare Candy
1x Macho Brace

Poonagi

Have most good battle items such as life orb, choice items, focus sash, etc.

Looking ONLY for EV trained pokemon at this time. PM me with what you can offer (preferrably with iv info/nature/movesets). Thanks.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
I really need a fire stone.

I've got a
Dusk stone
Dawn stone
Thunder stone
Shiny stone
Leaf stone
Moon stone

So if I could trade one of these for a fire stone it would be greatly appreciated.

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
I also need a fire stone. I can offer female dw poliwag and vulpix. My Black City also has dusk and moon stones.

Preferably looking for someone with a Black City with fire stones.

DONE

Last edited:

drummrboy101

I'm looking for anything with pokerus. I can offer any of the starter pokemon in gen 5, any white version exclusives, pp up, and zorua (rash nature if you request it). My FC is:
4040 5967 6122. PM me if I have anything that might interest you.

Kewzu

Have masterballs for trade not to picky with what you trade me just no breedable pokemon

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Looking for an everstone! PM me with offers!

PokeBrian

First Gen
Looking for a King's Rock, Focus Sash, and Life Orb.... Oh and a water stone.
PM me if you're offering.

Last edited:

White2011

Offer: Upgrade, prisms scales, metal coat, electrizer, kings rock, dusk stones, elemental stones, lucky egg, oval stone, other evolutionary items, dd larvitar, dd/drain punch/ice punch/zen headbutt scraggy, wish eevee, pokerus, poochyena, sentret, mankey + stuff in sig

Looking for: Choice items, focus sash, leftovers, power items, pm me please

Ixin

I really need a power ankelt (+ Speed EVs) I will trade a UT lvl 1 modest max sp. atk IV zorua with eggmoves dark pulse and counter, or many items, or other pokemon. PM me

Kewzu

looking for power items (Hp, Sp.Def, Def) have masterballs and alot of legendaries to offer just PM me which ones your looking for.

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
I have Pokes with Pokerus.
If you're interested, Throw me a PM

Last edited:

Angus0414

I have Coblion and Timburr( Drain Punch, and Mach Punch lvl 1) any nature you want on either. Need Leftovers, Life Orb, Choice Scarf, Custap berry. Pm me plz :)

OkUrRight

i'm looking for any pokemon with pokerus so i can pass it on to my pokemon in white. i would do it myself but i haven't finished the game so i can't transfer any of my old pokemon to the new game.PM if you are looking for anything i might have or if you are just nice enough to help out

Agntpudding

I'm looking for a Light Clay, I just can't find any on Gollet.
I can offer a Deino with Dark Pulse and a few other not particularly interesting pokemon.
I know I'm not offering much but I'm sure someone will have a light clay to spare surely?!

Ciano10

Trainer
I've got power items, life orb, toxic orb and flame orb for trade. Looking for an adamant/timid ditto. Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.