• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeni

need pkrs for my pokemon Black real fast >.<
I can offer many stuff from older generations, PM me if interested

darkcharizard58

I need a power belt, power weight, and power bracer. PM me if youre offering

PokeBrian

First Gen
Looking for a Focus Sash.
I can do many things, PM me and we'll figure something out.

I also have a Choice Scarf up for grabs for it, or offers.

I can trade any subway item (not tm's obviously), if the item costs <17BP I'd like an egg move Pokemon (tm egg moves are fine), if it's 32BP then I'd like a legendary, or if its 48 points I'd like a shiny. I'm open to any offer and despite my requests I am flexible, so feel free to offer :) also, any shiny with the OT CHRIS is worth 3 of anything from the subway

Lvl_99_zekrom

I'm looking for rare candies. I can trade dw pokes for two candies each. pm me.

yonkers

Looking for: Choice Scarf and Power Anklet

Offering: Pokerus

PM me if interested, thanks

Last edited:

ChosenDev

Pokemon Fan
I'm looking for a Plume Fossil attached to anything.

I'll trade my Cover Fossil if you want it. Or any gem items.

Centipod128

I'm looking for all the choice items, a life orb, and wiseglasses. I have legendary shinies, so PM me and we can figure something out.

SnoAiR

Rookie Breeder
Looking for a Razor Claw

Willing to trade a electirizer or an everstone or a dubious disc.

ashisghey

Looking for: Power Items other than the Power Lens
Offering: Possible egg move Pokemon, rarer Legendaries, Gen III-IV items

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Don't suppose anyone has a light ball for my pikachu?

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
looking for focus sash x3
life orb x 5

willing to trade shinys like squirtle skoropi lvl 100 shiny infernape lvl 100 shiny gallade cyndaquill or more pm me plzz

Puppaz

Looking to get a bunch of water stones, can't seem to find any more in game, and I'm using up a bunch of repels trying to get them from dust clouds.
In return I can offer pokerus, bunch of other stones, shiny wingull or masterball (depending how many you can offer) pm me if you can help me out :)

Edit: wingull's gone, other bits still available (or anything else I may have that you want)

Last edited:

Kewzu

Looking for a Water stone i can give you a masterball for one

TRADED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.