• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I am now offering power items!
Pm me with what you want:D
Looking for shinies!

tallGLASSofWATER

PokeBreeder/Ev train
I have the pokerus and most items. I am looking for a kings rock, bright powder, or leftovers. also have some well bred pokes in the box. pm for details

Grant692

I have Power Items, Pokerus that I can pass on, some evolutionary stones, some gems...a lot of random items. I'm looking for old generation starters, some shinies, certain DW females...just PM me.

Omniknight27

Human after all.
I have an extra masterball for trade. PM me offers.

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for Liechi, Salac, Petaya and Cutsap berries from DW.

Offering:

- Lv1 M Ferroseed: 31 Atk IVs, Leech Seed, Spikes (x8)
- Lv1 Timid Horsea: 31 HP IVs, DD, D Pulse, H Pump (x2 F)
- Lv1 M Adamant/Jolly DW Aerodactyl w/ Roost (x3)
- Lv1 F DW Dratini (x2)
- Lv 1 F DW Eevee

abrar14

Statter Master
i can get any items apart from the ones that are from the battle subway pm me with what you want and what your offering

DagDog62

Inexperienced Oldie
Looking for a Leaf Stone and Thunderstone. PM me with what you want (Be reasonable!) No Power items available btw.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Looking for a Dusk stone.

PM me with what you're looking for. Please be reasonable.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
To those who want a pokerus:

I have a politoad up in GTS:

Name: Pinchifrog / Politoed (M)
Level: 70
OT: Shira

Want: Poliwrath
Level: any

This politoed is UT, Bold Nature, has damp, and is 'quick-tempered'. It also has PokeRus.

Trade's Done.

Last edited:

mjcheetah

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any choice items you have will trade a power defense item and i have many other items too.

Bobjim987

Trader/Battler
Look at what I'm offering in my trade shop, various items including evo stones, subway items etc.

I have pokerus. Looking to get a deino w/ dark pulse, a bagon w/ dragon dance AND outrage, old generation starters, or a choice scarf. pm me with details

EDIT: also looking for a water stone

Last edited:

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
I have a life orb I'm willing to trade for rare pokemon.

azuresoul

trick room user
i have pokemons with pokerus for trade
only pokemon shiny

pm me ill be online since now for like 3 more hrs

Want: 1 life orb

I have:
Deepseatooth x1
Deepseascale x1
Dragon scale x1
Electirizer x4
King’s rock x4
Magmarizer x1
Metal Coat x2
Protector x1
Razor Claw + Fang x1
Reaper Cloth x6
I also have Dawn stone(s), Dusk Stone(s), Moon Stone(s), Sun Stone(s), Thunderstone(s), Oval Stone(s), and 160 pass orbs…
Pokemon:
Male timburrs (adamant or brave) with mach punch and drain punch.

axiom

Kibago trainer
Looking for a water stone can offer dw eevees female. Or something else vm or pm me please

Status
Not open for further replies.