• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Looking for attacking power item, whichever that is, can offer pokerus and some other things. Pm

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
Looking for Evolution stones, Thunder, Fire, and Water: Message me and maybe we can set up a fair trade, Thanks in advance: ill be looking forward to your help! =)

Sakurafox

I have a shiny charmander. I will trade it for all of the power items.

Luis_Sera

All Battle Subway items are available (my girlfriend earns me a lot of BP)
2x DeepSeaScale
3x DeepSeaTooth
2x Dragon Scale
4x Dubious Disc
1x Electirizer
3x Everstone
1x EXP Share
1x Lucky Egg
3x Magmarizer
3x Metal Coat
2x Metal Powder
1x Miracle Seed
2x Metal Powder
2x Razor Claw
5x Reaper Cloth
1x Stick

1x Black Flute
8x Heart Scales
1x Oval Stone
3x Sun Stone

Unlimited Thunderstones

PM me with an offer. I am seeking whats in my sig but regular shinies are acceptable

Green12

Veteran Trainer
Hi guys - I've been playing pokemon ever since blue and red came out when I was in elementary school, but I've just taken up interest in ev training and want to start getting deeper into breeding/training. That being said, I need some help getting pokerus! Any friendly fellow trainers want to help me out?

White Friend Code is: 4427 - 1176 - 8838

Cygnus428

i have access to pokerus

Fawomp: i have 4 extra thunderstones and 9 extra water stones. I need a firestone, life orb, and all power items except power anklet.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for Eviolite, offering battle items!

rakzztar

is there anyone generous who can give me a pokerus pokemon?
i dont have anything valuable or rare pokemon to trade.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
im looking for focus sash, offering nice pokemon..

Looking for Choice Specs/Band.

Offering shinies and shiny legendaries.

XDLugia

Precursor
I need 3 leftovers items, I can offer Pokerus and Master Balls.

azuresoul

trick room user
i need 1 heart scale and 1 electrify( the one who evolve elekid) pm me i have dw evee's gligars and more

azuresoul

trick room user
i am looking for leftover and toxic orbs i paying with dw eevee's pm me if interested

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
Items for trade...

Damp Rock, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electirizer, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Smooth Rock, Thick Club

Status
Not open for further replies.