• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Looking for:
EV training Items. (Already have the Powe band and the Power weight)
Muscle band
Life orb
REALLY need Toxic orb!

Offering: ( All are UT or day care raised)
DW Gligar w/ X-sciccor, Rock slide, Agility, Baton pass (Can teach EQ upon request)
Pichu w/ Volt tackle, Encore
Ferroseed w/ Leech seed
Zoura
Torchic
Turtwig

And if you don't want any of those pokemon just tell me what you do want and I will try to get it.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
looking for an extra power bracer and an extra power belt got loads to offer ill give you any egg move any legend any normal poke loads of items including evo stones
PM ME

Can trade all the battle subway items and a masterball! PM me.

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
These are the items I have up for trade:
King's Rock x1
Dawn Stone x2
Fire Stone x2
Thunderstone x1
Prism Scale x1
Heart Scale x3
Shoal Shell x2
Grass Gem x1
Flying Gem x2
Bug Gem x3
Rock Gem x1
Dragon Gem x4
Psychic Gem x2
Electric Gem x2
Poison Gem x2
Ghost Gem x1
Ice Gem x4
Fighting Gem x4
Steel Gem x3
Dark Gem x2
Ground Gem x6
Normal Gem x3
Water Gem x1
Fire Gem x5
Bright Powder x1
Dubious Disc x2
Reaper Cloth x1
Macho Brace x1
Up-Grade x2
Razor Fang x2
Griseous Orb x1
Lustrous Orb x1
Adamand Orb x1
Lucky Egg x1
Rare Candy x14
I also can trade Pokerus
Let me know if you are interested, and we can work out a deal!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for the following items currently:

Power Anklet
Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet
Power Weight
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf
Focus Sash
Life Orb

and other commonly used Battle Items.

The most significant thing I have is PokeRus and a wide variety of Pokemon from all generations. Please PM me or contact me on MSN for details and/or if you want to trade. :) (mechwarrior518@hotmail.com)

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Items I have:
26 moon stones
13 sun stones
3 shiny stones
2 leaf stones
at least one of all trade-evolution items sans king's rock, protector and magmarizer
2 pp max

Miscellaneous things I have:
pokerus

^ If you want another item, make sure to let me know by the means of contact mentioned at post's end.

Items I want:
Focus Sash-got already!
Life Orb-got already!
Power Lens(have all other power items, so if you offer any power items that are not the Lens will go to waste should I accept them, so I'd say no deal if you try to offer such power items that don't have Lens as a last name)

^ PM/VM me with the item you want and the item you're offering in exchange, and I'll see what I can do. However, remember this: Any item offered by you but outside the given wants list will make me think "No trade, already have that item, waste of my time." So make sure the item you offer is on the above wants list...

...Or else my Gengar will scare you away! ...Hahaha! Just joking! But if unwanted, your offer will still be rejected and go the way of the ghost... :p
^ ;094;

Last edited:

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Trading 2 King's Rocks for any shiny/focus sash. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Typhlozel

Typhlosions #1 fan.
I'm looking for the EV training items for Attack and Special Attack.
I'm also Interested in the ones for SpDef and Def but these are less urgent.(don't need Speed)

I can offer almost every starter pokemon, Zoruas, Phiones, PKRS, Evolution stones and 3 Heart scales.

I have a Zoom lens that I can trade too, but I'd want multiple EV items in exchange as it costs 48BP compared to 16.

Laaastly, I'd like a Life Orb, would be willing to trade the above items for that too :)

Last edited:

teen1492

Experienced Trainer
looking for a fire, moon, leaf, and water. i have pokerus and all starters. pm me with a different want and i'll see what i can do.

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Im looking for any lucky eggs. I can offer a varity of tm's or evo stones, i can also offer a sacred ash, pp ups, and rare candies. pm me.

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
I'm looking for two Leftovers, but if you just have one, it will be fine :)
I'm also looking for Lum Berrys and an Expert Belt
I can offer following items:

Choice Specs
Power Items
Exp. Share
Prism Scale
Evolution Stones
or other items if i want to trade them.

PM me if interested :)

Last edited:

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
Blue Cobra I have an expert belt + plenty of lum berries. I'm mainly looking for life orb and choice items. I'm willing to do 2 for 1 or whatever and I also have Pkrs so yeah just let me know via PM

I have lots of items to trade:

- Evolutionary items (stones, held items)
- Heart scales
- Exp shares
- High price money-items
- Most Battle Subway-items (I have points, so I can buy)
- LOTS OF EV-BERRIES!

Feel free to offer me anything, but please serious offers only. Contact via PM please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.