• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonagi

Have: all power items & can buy choice items or life orb with BP.

Looking for:
EV'd pokemon
IV'd pokemon
good nature/egg move/etc pokemon

PM me with any offers! ;084;

(legit only)

anubis2525

dragon temer
i am looking 4 some evo stones and evo items will be willing to trade 4 any breedable pokemon pm me if interested

Chimecho3000

Being an item collector, I'm looking for a Lid Fossil.

Can offer a Rare Candy, PP Max, Heart Scale, or evolution stone.

Will attach the item to a freshly hatched Tirtouga lol.

FallenZephyr

Artsy-fartsy type
Looking for 10 of each of the following:

Water Stone
Sun Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone
Shiny Stone
Dawn Stone

Can offer Thunderstones and Moon Stones in return, all Gen 1 to Gen 5 starters, and as well as anything from my shop. I will only take offers of Stones at the number I requested (10); single stone offers will be ignored.

PM me!

I have been looking for days and I really need someone with pokerus. I can offer
Deino with dark pulse
Larvesta
And all pre-E4 black/white exclusives except for rufflet.
I have more iff you ask but these are what I most commonly give.

ZoroarkFox

Dark/Fire Trainer
I just caught Kyurem last night, and it gave me Pokerus........it's now spreading rapidly (because I'm making it X3)

cmmh2003

Looking for a leftover. can offer you pokerus, evolution stones, rare candy, modest zorua with an egg move extrasensory and many others. pm me plz.

Last edited:

OIIIMoot

Banned
looking for the following

1.toxic orb
2. focus sash x2
3. life orbx 2

will trade 1-4th gen starters or shinys or leegnds just pm what you want

desperately need a power lens, anyone willing to trade it with zorua with egg moves dark pulse and extrasensory or a charmander with dragon dance and dragon pulse? both can have pokerus

Last edited:

attila

looking for:

leftovers
lucky egg
macho brace
red card
master balls
metal coat
toxic/flame orbs

offering:
DW vulpix/poliwag/gligar/others
shiny golem/groudon/rayqauza
10Aniv Celebi
alamos darkrai
Poketopia Electivire
EUSMR09 Regigigas
VCG09 Milotic
Mystery Mew
Gamestop Deoxys
random other stuff

pm if interested.

Last edited:

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
Hey, i'm in need of the pokerus to start my ev training. I can offer things from pokemon white as i have completed it. Pm me.

creature

i realy need a metal coate, i can offer a shiny lv 1 eevee, some other shinys or whatever really?

luxrayshock

Need a leafstone to evolve my nuzleaf to complete my dex ASAP!!!! I have all other pokes and a bunch of items. I'd greatly appreciate one so pm me please!!!!

Nurgle

I need a Water Stone.

I can offer any breedable 5th generation Pokemon except Vullaby. I also have Pokerus.

zordwine

I've got the power breeding/EV items (power weight, ect), a life orb, and masterball, and am looking for a superior IV Deino with Dark Pulse. Just hatched is preferable, I want to EV train it as well

I need some Choice Specs. Offering Jolly (also German), Calm, Brave, Relaxed, Bold, or Adamant Dittos, and Timid Dark Pulse Deinos but feel free to ask for something else and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

cmmh2003

Looking for a leftovers. can offer any items from battle subway, pokerus etc. plz pm me if you are intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.