• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
I have pokerus spanning all my games. i have a complete dex so can also breed pokemon with natures (thanx to all my ditto's). looking for masterballs for my copy of white

Shadowking

Picture me Rollin
I need a masterball willing to trade pokers with a prism scale or a dusk stone need one asap

Last edited:

kxx7

Looking for a masterball

I can offer any battle subway items, or any items i might have upon request.
I also have ev trained pokemon,event pokemon, pokerus, and breed egg moves. pm please!

Last edited:

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
Looking for power items, offerring rayquaza, latios, groudon, kyogre. pm me

ATPdestroy

Dangerous
I am looking for the power items.

I can offer you Iv breeding of pokes (one stat 31.) Along with desired nature
(So far I can only breed adamant, timid and jolly.)

I will iv breed one poke per power item.
PM me.

Last edited:

FallenZephyr

Artsy-fartsy type
Looking for the following items:

Water Stone x10
Dusk Stone x10
Leaf Stone x10
Shiny Stone x10
Dawn Stone x10
Fire Stone x10
All Power Items
Choice Specs

Offering:

Thunderstones
Moon Stones
Gen 1 to Gen 5 starters
Pokerus
Black exclusives
Breedables
Anything from my shop.

I'm not accepting any single stone offers, as it's too much of a hassle to try and trade with 10 different people, whereas it would be more efficient to have 10 stones on one game and trade all of them at once.

PM me!

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
looking for
focus sash x3
life orb x 3
leftovers x 1
mucle band x 3

will trade shiny's like charazard squirtle cyndquil skoropi and more or a master ball pm me

Lookin for a Metal Coat. Can offer other evolution items such as Protector, Electrizer, Reaper Cloth, as well as other items. PM me if interested.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I have Pokerus up for trade. Mostly looking for Leftovers, Prism Scales, Life Orbs. PM me if interested.

attila

looking for masterballs, a focus sash, red card, and rare berries (ones that half super effective damage).

offering dw vulpix/poliwag/murkrow/gligar/lickitung/bidoof, shiny groudon, and a couple of other things.

pm me.

Benedicere

I am looking for a Pomeg berry if anyone has one. I can breed a level 1 Zorua who knows Extrasensory as has perfect IVs in at least Sp.Atk and Speed and has Pokérus. I anyone has or knows anyone who has a Pomeg berry, please PM me.

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Offering MasterBall for anyother Event & Legendary Pokemon That I Have Obtained Yet In My Sig

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
Looking for power items, offerring rayquaza, latios, groudon, kyogre. pm me

Falinrush

Looking for a Choice Scarf, i can offer many Pokémon, PM for full list with natures/eggmoves

FEfan88

Rock/Ground trainer
Anyone have a salac berry idc if its hacked. PM me Ihave alot of good stuff to offer.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone have a meadow plate they'd trade me? Pm me if you do.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Hello, I have an extra macho brace(doubles evs, If infected with pokerus, Doubles the doubled evs.) if anyone wants it, Pm me with offers, I can also offer pokemon infected with pokerus, Thanks.

Chosen8

Does any one have tm61 i believe?! Lol don know just want will-o-wisp! And if someone could just pass me pokerus i would love him forever XD thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.