• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy

ebevan91

Anyone need leftovers? I don't battle competitively so I really don't need it, but I'd still like to get something decent for it.

yyl012

Andy
Looking for a 'Shuca Berry' !!! (In Gen 5!! NOT in Gen 4!!)

I can offer any pokemon from gen 1~4 (except for legendaries&events).
If u want the pokemon infected w/ pokerus, let me know please.
PM me please.

Stardust .

I have pokemon infected with Pokerus, so I'll happily give you one if you can give me a Power Bracer, or any good pokemon.

Musharna

I'm looking for any pokemon with Pokerus. I don't have many myself, but I've got a few from Kanto such as Pikachu and Eevee.

ItzmeWolfman

Pokedex Master
Im looking for 2 kings rock's or kingdra and politoed What i can offer is in my sig.
Also if you have any of the pokemon i need could you please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
Looking for power items and i will offer generously. PM me if interested

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking for a Power Lens and Power Anklet.

I have Pokerus, as well as Evolution hold items and stones. I also have Gems of all sorts, Everstones, any old fossils, and various random Pokemon up for grabs (specify kind).

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
Iv got evo stones up for trade. Pm me with offers

BJPalmer85

Offering pokerus. Looking for lvl 1 eevees. PM me

B

FallenZephyr

Artsy-fartsy type
Looking for the following items:

Water Stone x10
Dusk Stone x10
Leaf Stone x10
Shiny Stone x10
Dawn Stone x10
Fire Stone x10
All Power Items
Choice Specs

Offering:

Thunderstones
Moon Stones
Gen 1 to Gen 5 starters
Pokerus
Black exclusives
Breedables
Anything from my shop.

I'm not accepting any single stone offers, as it's too much of a hassle to try and trade with 10 different people; It would be more efficient to have 10 stones on one game and trade all of them at once.

If you're looking for a list of breedables, PM me a small list of ones you're looking for and I'll see what I have.

PM me!

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I'm looking for a Water Stone. Yup, just a Water Stone.

I can offer any starters in return, fossils, Pokerus Pokemon, and every 5th Gen. Pokemon in general, excluding legendaries. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Ciano10

Trainer
anyone have a razor fang? i have pokerus & lucky egg

Status
Not open for further replies.