• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserking

Silver forever
LF: toxic orb, leftovers, life orb, and expert belt

Offering:
DW female dratini,poliwag,gligar, and vulpix
can breed starters
pokerus
adamant totodile with dragon dance
adamant totodile with crunch, hydro pump, blizzard
timid charmander with flare blitz, aerial ace
relaxed bronzor with trick room
impish duskull with wiill-o-wisp, dark pulse, ice beam, and shadow ball
bold evee with wish
pm for others

Last edited:

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
i want: Choice band(want bad), Choice specs(even MORE), Life orb, Choice Scarf(i want it a lot), leftovers, And 10 Priemer balls!!!!(want ten at a time, wont except individually.)

Invisible Puma

LF: Shiny Umbreon or Shiny Eevee

i can offer a shiny rapidash or a legendary (not shiny though)

moka

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a pokerus infected pokemon for anything in my sig?

gvsugod

I have a life orb for trade, will only trade it for an ev'd pokemon i dont have.

currently looking for careful evd snorlax with curse. (188 HP / 104 Def / 216 SpD)

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
I have pokerus to trade

I am also looking to trade my tediursa to another game who has smack down and substitue. I will also throw in any pokemon (as much as they'd like of breedables) they wanted from my selection that I have including all starters from all gens, Zorua, shiny pichu, Garitina and others. Please PM me!

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Looking for a Light Ball ^^

I've got multiple Heart Scales(Black City), the Electrizer, the Protector, a Prism Scale, a Reaper Cloth, a Metal Coat and a DeepSeaScale.

I can also breed some extremespeed Dratini's, Dark Pulse Zorua's, Black exclusives, and most Pokemon from the national dex.

PM if interested ^^. FC - 1205 8894 0095

Hwisun

Looking For: A non-English Ditto. No other specifics are required.

Offering: ONE of these items: Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet, Power Weight, Toxic Orb or Flame Orb.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Kewzu

Looking for the power item that helps DEF PM me what your looking for

EDIT TRADED

Last edited:

Centipod128

I'm looking for a toxic orb or a absorb bulb.

Offering: a shiny cydaquil, shiny dusknoir, shiny gengar, shiny raquaza, and pkrs.

PM me if interested. THX :)

Last edited:

Agntpudding

Hey guys I'm looking for a focus sash.
I can't offer much in the way of items but I have a Deino that knows dark pulse, Oshawott, rufflet and a few other less notable pokemon. All pokemon are level 1, no EVs.
Please help a guy out. ;)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
looking for ev stones
offering pokerus, can also breed any starter
check my sig for more

mallows1337

I just recently got pokerus and infected a bunch of my pokemon. Willing to infect yours ^_^ In return i dont want anything but I really need a kings rock for my poliwhirl to evolve. Dont expect it though haha. I do have a master ball up for trade though. Also any of the battle gear station items too for shiny pokemon or event pokemon i need =D

Pengupuff

Honchkrow's my boss.
LOOKING FOR: Leftovers

OFFERING: Pokerus, any starter from any gen, Phione, evolution stones, and/or Vullaby with Roost.

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
OFFERING: Choice Scarf and Pokerus.

Looking for shinys or EV trained Pokes. Or something awesome, I don't know, I'm fairly generous with what I take; so don't hesitate to throw an offer my way...but if I don't want it, I don't want it.
Send me a PM with an offer :p

Last edited:

pikachu0909

School champ
Looking for-
Life orb(3)
Choice band(3)
Choice specs(3)
Foucs sash(3)
One of each power item

I got lots of rare pokemon to offer. I also can infect pokemon with the pokerus. So please pm me if you have atleast one of the items I listed.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
LOOKING FOR: Leftovers

OFFERING: Pokerus, any starter from any gen, Phione, evolution stones, and/or Vullaby with Roost.

how long does pokerus last?

Status
Not open for further replies.