• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greed1

I need life orb, choice spec. i have choice band, power items, toxic orb, air balloon

Nushidorei

Looking for Power Lens, please get in touch if you have one to offer :)

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Offering Pokerus and anything apart from 1-per-game items, *Got about 20 masterballs left* PM me with your offer, i'm only looking for legendaries, shinies or events (Multiple of my items for your Pokémon)

attila

looking for chople, colbur or babiri berries.

offering a flawless scraggy with fake out and drain punch, (almost) flawless Meinfoo, timburr with drain punch and mach punch, ferroseed with spikes and leech seed, dw vulpix/poliwag/elekid/bidoof/lickitung/murkrow/gligar.

pm if interested.

Liryuk

i've pokerus

wants:
battle subway items

or pm me if you want something else

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I have Pokerus.

I just want Big Nuggets or a Flame Orb! PM!

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I need Choice Specs, a Choice Band, a Life Orb and a Focus Sash.

I have ~ 600 different Pokémon.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
need a sun stone!!! pm me plz

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
I have PKRS that i'm willing to help spread to people. IF you want a certain Pokemon with it (i.e Lv 1 PKRS Rufflet) I'll help get you one. :3 I'm merely looking for starters from any region, and items such as Lucky Eggs are also desired.

Skyress

I have PKRS that i'm willing to help spread to people. IF you want a certain Pokemon with it (i.e Lv 1 PKRS Rufflet) I'll help get you one. :3 I'm merely looking for starters from any region, and items such as Lucky Eggs are also desired.

Rufflet can't come in Lv 1. You can't breed them. ><

Shinepoke

uhhmmm YES!
I'm Looking For the following:

Life Orbs
The three choice items
Pomeg Beries
Kelpsy Berries
Qualot berries
Hondew Berries
Grepa Berries
Tamato Berries

I have a few shinys I can trade( I'm not gonna name all in PM so just ask if I have shiny__________).Most r fully evolved

If you have more than one of these items just let me know we can work out more deals.( For example 2 choice scarfs)
Oh yeah and dont ask what shinies I got. Just tell me what you are looking for. I dont have the rares like the dragon pokemon or any 5th gen pokemon. Yet...

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I need a flying gem. I can offer other gems, pokerus, choice items, trade items, and any breedable (most 5th, all previos generations)

EDIT: already have plenty of offers

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Offering Masterballs

looking for Relic Crowns and Shiny Pokemon

xmip

Offering:
Master ball
Rare Candies
All evolutionary stones
Big Nugget
Pearl String

Want:
Power Weight
Power Bracer
Power Lens
Power Ankle
Life Orb
Choice Scarf

PM

Shark

Advanced tier
looking for power lens, power bracer and power anklet..

offering: stunky, mime jr., smoochum, mudkip, gulpin, spoink, axew, diglett, gastly, porygon, beldum, yanma, munchlax, riolu, nidoran (female)...and more, i can offer almost any breedable pokemon so just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.